LikeRe: MTH 2014 Indicators

alpha24 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:33 pm very well known Indonesian coder MTH2014 (Kiads) Shared his own coded indicators on different forums. He was also on old TSD forum, He worked on offline renko charts. He was brilliant coder. I want to share his some indicators. don't know how to use. let us discuss on his indicators. It may help in your trading set up.
will share one by one indicator on this thread. are you interested? please reply.
These are certainly an interesting set of indicators and I remember Kiads when he was on FF before he got banned.

Kudos to you for holding onto them this whole time, I would love to see your entire collection man!

It's like you've opened a portal into the (recent) past 😊
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
alpha24, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MTH 2014 Indicators

This is special Bollinger band with his special touch. MTH2014 experimented on different price combinations. and at last he created FORCE PRICE.
force price is very very sensitive and combined it with mtf middle band and results are in front of you.
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, specialkey
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

MTH 2014 Created this indicator with his famous " Force Price" algorithm. This Histogram repaints in MTF mode but this repainting is not disadvantage.
He was always saying "If you don't know how to use indicators you can not pick the golden eggs in your basket." I am trying to learn more from his indicators.
enjoy !!!

Please post here your Template using MTH 2014's indicators.
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post (total 2):
erynade, specialkey

This is SMA ADX cross Arrow MTF indicator merged sma and two Adx indicators for binary option trading. I don't trade Binary options. but still it is useful to catch reversals.
first image is regular indicator.
Second image is Daily signals on hourly time frame.
enjoy!!!
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post (total 3):
erynade, charli, specialkey

another indicator altered (original by Mladen Sir) for Renko setup.
copy libSSA.dll file in Liabrary folder.
(path-C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\0268C11F4C16F162ADF85AD4872FCD8D\MQL4\Libraries)
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post:
specialkey