Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

DaveTrader wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:58 pm I never really relied much on Fibonacci for my trading, maybe more Fibo sub window oscillators are out there and I just never noticed. I didn't see much difference between that and Xard's RSI MA. It might be useful for someone though.

Anyway, I do like the Donchian Channel Indicator from this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=1295482847#p1295482847

I particularly like how the the bottom and top channel lines will maintain the "opposite" color for the weak pullbacks (yellow vertical lines in pic). Anything that helps avoid a loss is good in my book.-edit: avoid early entry

Beatle's Hybrid v5 is so beautiful and I am not at all trying to take away from it. Xard just put out his latest version and while it is magnificent, it does not pass the "easy on the eyes test" for me...man, it feels terrible to say anything negative regarding Xard's templates, I just imagine it can be difficult for others to view it sometimes as well. So that is a generic version of Xard's latest set up with the MA button clicked off for visual reasons.

If at anytime the need is felt to remove these "other indicator" posts, please feel free to do so without the need for explanation. No offense will be taken! :thumbup: :thumbup:
I like your system, can you share the template Thank you
These users thanked the author KosmosDaBas for the post (total 3):
DaveTrader, Chickenspicy, StuartWong

The Waddah sub window at the top of chart is just a 2nd chart opened to Beatle's v5 with the windows tiled horizontally and resized to suit

Edit: experiment with the two charts on different time frames
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 6):
knglerxst, KosmosDaBas, Chickenspicy, fibo7818, SijjiN, erynade

DaveTrader wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:07 am IndicatorsXUGenericDonchian - Shortcut.zip

TemplateXUGenericDonchian - Shortcut.zip

The Waddah sub window at the top of chart is just a 2nd chart opened to Beatle's v5 with the windows tiled horizontally and resized to suit

Edit: experiment with the two charts on different time frames
These are shortcut files.
These users thanked the author knglerxst for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, DaveTrader