Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:17 am Hi,
Please see this. This will help you.
This does not have button but uses 3 MA : !XU v5.03-XARDFX : Super Grand Master Xard Sir's Indicator mod by Master mrtools Sir.

Thanks.
Thanks!

I still would need the additional requirement for signals though! So it doesn't really help.. unless it helps kvak.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

acer777 wrote: Dear Masters and Teachers
i have request, i need your help, please add alert functionality to the below attached indicator. Yes there are many 3 MA Cross indicator which are reliable, but here im requesting you all, please add sound alert functionality to this particular indicator. Thanks to all.
Answered you're first post in the alerts section, you don't need to flood the forum with the same request, please.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy

Dear Mr Tools Alpha24 has taken the convergence divergence out of the macd by making the moving average difference a + value
could you please add all averages to this indicator to try and make it more accurate please , many thanks
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
alpha24
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Would it be possible to code the awesome G channel indicator similar to ZigZag extras breakouts?

I think that if breakouts of the channels are shown the visualization would be better and it could be more properly used. The breakout includes candle wicks not just candle close.

I don't know if it would also be possible to show breakouts of mid-line but showing differents signals depending on where the price comes from. For example if it comes from above and breaks down, it would show a green dot, on the other hand it would show a red dot.

On the screenshot there both indicators are shown without G channel mid-line, the code source is also attached here.

Thank you.