MagnifyMTH 2014 Indicators

very well known Indonesian coder MTH2014 (Kiads) Shared his own coded indicators on different forums. He was also on old TSD forum, He worked on offline renko charts. He was brilliant coder. I want to share his some indicators. don't know how to use. let us discuss on his indicators. It may help in your trading set up.
will share one by one indicator on this thread. are you interested? please reply.
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post (total 7):
SijjiN, erynade, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, simon_n3z, specialkey
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

Re: MTH 2014 Indicators

alpha24 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:33 pm very well known Indonesian coder MTH2014 (Kiads) Shared his own coded indicators on different forums. He was also on old TSD forum, He worked on offline renko charts. He was brilliant coder. I want to share his some indicators. don't know how to use. let us discuss on his indicators. It may help in your trading set up.
will share one by one indicator on this thread. are you interested? please reply.
I am ready!!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
alpha24, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Looking forward to sharing from bro
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
alpha24, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

HappyRe: MTH 2014 Indicators

cpfleger wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:04 am alpha24,
KIADS was very active in his learning days back in 2014 with Transient Zones (TZ's) and I screenprinted one of his comments years ago just to support his experience and knowledge. By the way his systems still wok today - Renko or Candlesticks. cpfleger retired in Colombia SA.

Thanks MATE.
A good contribution.
These users thanked the author annadurai for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, alpha24, Jedidiah
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

cpfleger wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:04 am alpha24,
KIADS was very active in his learning days back in 2014 with Transient Zones (TZ's) and I screenprinted one of his comments years ago just to support his experience and knowledge. By the way his systems still wok today - Renko or Candlesticks. cpfleger retired in Colombia SA.

Yes brother,
what I like of him is neat and clean coding, he was good teacher. he was active on binaryoptionedge forum that time I followed him. he was master of Geometric analysis. unfortunately he passed away too early. that is why I am bringing his creations in front of all of us.
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post (total 3):
PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution