Re: Sword System

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:03 pm This Korean friend, can you make more contributions to our foreign exchange station. I observed. Most of the threads you posted are about asking for templates and metrics or modifying metrics.

If you don't mean it, I know you are from Korea.
If you can bring us some Korean unique indicators and templates, trading systems.
then you are contributing
Yes We are with hand in hand with Mladen Sir and Mrtools Sir from TSD forum. Learned from These masters, they taught us small coding as well as explained about every aspect of MT4 platform, I am with this beautiful community from more than 10 yrs.
that is why can twist indicators, experimenting with new ideas. I can proudly say because of these two Gurus I am still in market. share your knowledge but don't ask for spoon feeding. It is dangerous for your own trading carrier.
forgive me if I hurt your sentiments.
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, kimhyunmin, Chickenspicy
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

Macro cycles

(country growth) GDP ---------------------------------------------1 A MONTH
(borrowing costs and bond yields) DEBT TO GDP - 1 A YEAR
( borrower or lender) ACCOUNT TO GDP ------------------- 1 A YEAR
(circulation) BALANCE OF TRADE/aka trade balance ----------------------------------------- 1 A MONTH

(inflation) - CPI ----------------------------------------- 2 A MONTH
UNEMPLOYMENT ------------------------------------- 1 A MONTH
INTEREST RATES -------------------------------- ABOUT 1 A MONTH
OPEC/CENTRALBANK/TREASURY --------------------------- MEETINGS AND SPEECHES ABOUT 2 A MONTH
G-SUMMIT/PRESIDENT/UNIONS/VOTING --------------------- ABOUT 1 A MONTH
BOND AUCTIONS/ ----------------------------- ABOUT 1 A MONTH
CREDIT RATING/STOCKS ------------- 1 A MONTH
FISCAL BUDGET -----------------1 A YEAR
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

alpha24 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:58 pm
please do share i am curios what MACD moving average convergence divergence is without the CD convergence divergence part

it would have something to do with changing the subtraction sign to division multiplication or adding i think
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

the real indicator for banks / institutions
(click the small arrow)

marks wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:01 pm Welcome to our blog: Why 95% of retail fail

95% of retail traders fail because they use retail tools which is publicly available that never works and is destined to fail in the long run and has zero knowledge of how Institutions Trade (Big Banks )

I was once a victim of retail trading, I back tested every indicator available, created EA's and use every tool that is available but nothing worked consistently in the long run.

If there is one tool that came close and I thought was good enough it was Order block or Supply and demand, but still it wasn't good enough and is destined to fail in the long run. None of these are used in institutional trading. But there is a way to make them work if you really want to know how.

I was fortunate enough to work with people who worked for Barclays and Jp morgan who controls 10% of a Trillion of exchange everyday in the financial markets.

Market moves because it seeks value, When we are at a point of value this is where market decides if it has interest on this area or not, Then how can we tell this?

In Trading you should seek for Context Value, Rhythm , Volume.

Volume can only be found in regular trading hours so stick with it.

Most Commonly Used tool is order flow Footprint, Depth of market

which you will need a separate platform to operate and connect data with Exchanges which is easy to do. I still use mt4 platform for performing executions.

There are a lot of tools which institutions use but I will give you an example of how to use the footprint and depth of market using Order blocks for retail forex traders which I customized so it is easy to read and use.

I am trading every day and make money. so I do not have time to mentor people for now, What Im giving you are some tools to become a consistent trader over time. This is a way to give back to this forum but you need to be willing to work from it. It is not rocket science everyone can learn it.

Telegram: https://t.me/mxmns

Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

if footprint/ orderflow, depth of market

is essentially inside the candles stick

volatility quality is almost the exact same thing because it uses historical prices and the range,
i wonder if there could be anymore playing around with mean, median, mode, as well for possible improvement even though that might not be the case
volume profile is also used with the median and range stuff maybe that could also be improved

rsi is just average gain loss ,scaled and smoothed
cci is just high low close
wpr is just high and low
obv is just sum total volume
macd is just subtracted moving averages

stoch, is high low close different
fisher transform is high low close different
schaff trend, is basically stoch macd
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

chickensword wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:20 am

WOW
in an attempt to replicate this system

i will be using did index, itrend, vortex, absolute strength cross to see the most similar

the second indicator looks like an rsi with parabolic sar on it

the candles are custom because its a different platform so heikin or renko would be the closest
i will try using step rsi and vma to get something close also

:EDIT COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING SIMILAR ENOUGH TO BE PROFIT WORTHY
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1