IndicatorG-Channel Trend Trading System for all timeframes

G-Channel Trend Trading System for all timeframes

Yk_empire wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:13 am I have searched through but couldn't get the exact indis as splayed. Please sir, i will appreciate if you can share the indicators and your exact template here

What are G-Channels?

Efficient Calculation Of Upper/Lower Extremities

First published by Alex Grover in 2019, the G-Channel technical indicator is an efficient "channel" tool which uses recursion to produce a filter similar to the average highest/lowest.

The creation of this tool was to provide an even more accurate "channel" trading indicator which could triumph over traditional "channel" type tools. The result was a success and although the G-Channel is a younger technical indicator it is now considered a superior replacement over the Bollinger Bands, Keltner Channels and Donchian Channels.

LikeRe: G-Channel Trend Trading System for all timeframes

As I was cleaning up the obsolete, spammy posts in the Commercial Section threads last night I came across this gem by Mustafa. I decided this trading system deserves it's own topic and not buried inside Amdudus's bizarre commercial thread, so I've split it and it now exists here.

Just by loading it up it looks clean and utilizes a non-repainting TDI as well as a few of XARD's nice indicators.

Just bumping this topic so others can check it out too. Thank you to Mustafa for sharing your setup with the other guys who originally requested for it.

What do you guys think of it? 👍
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 9):
Jedidiah, Mustafa, andrei-1, erynade, Chickenspicy, maroka, Mundu19, StuartWong, DaffyTaffy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: G-Channel Trend Trading System for all timeframes

Mustafa wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:50 pm Trend Trading System for all timeframes

I am sorry that you had to ask more than once. I have no technical capabilities so if an indicator does not work, I won't be able to help you.... I wonder why you could not get them from the forums here... anyway here are the indicators and the template. Hope it works for you.

Thank you Jimmy for saving it! It is a good system. It incorporates some of the XARD without making the system heavy. Just to make it more efficient, I have removed the Trigger Zone indicators and added something else.... It will be truly a replica of Xard system without being heavy on the eyes...... Can be used on any timeframe and with any instrument now.... And my regards to the XU-Semafor BT developer.... Outstanding job... The new Template, additional indicator, and the new look all are there for everyone's perusal. The VQ indicator is a bit slower but it can be used for confirmation...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Jimmy

Mustafa wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:27 pm Thank you Jimmy for saving it! It is a good system. It incorporates some of the XARD without making the system heavy. Just to make it more efficient, I have removed the Trigger Zone indicators and added something else.... It will be truly a replica of Xard system without being heavy on the eyes...... Can be used on any timeframe and with any instrument now.... And my regards to the XU-Semafor BT developer.... Outstanding job... The new Template, additional indicator, and the new look all are there for everyone's perusal. The VQ indicator is a bit slower but it can be used for confirmation...
bro I think it would be better to use the latest V44 version of XARD's RSIOMA and SEMAFOR indicators. this is the template
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
erynade, Chickenspicy, StuartWong, DaffyTaffy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jimmy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:59 pm As I was cleaning up the obsolete, spammy posts in the Commercial Section threads last night I came across this gem by Mustafa. I decided this trading system deserves it's own topic and not buried inside Amdudus's bizarre commercial thread, so I've split it and it now exists here.

Just by loading it up it looks clean and utilizes a non-repainting TDI as well as a few of XARD's nice indicators.

Just bumping this topic so others can check it out too. Thank you to Mustafa for sharing your setup with the other guys who originally requested for it.

What do you guys think of it? 👍
I see no point using the subwindows. When the price goes up they go up and vice versa. Thus, they are rather a distraction. The G Channel on the other hand on the main window is quite good and allows to add more trades with confidence. Can keep you in a trade for a long time. Thanks Mustafa.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Mustafa, Chickenspicy

The G-Channel indicator is amazing!

I might need to steal it, if you dont mind! :razz:

You must know I am a professional thug, I steal working indicators from other Systems and make my own!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, Mustafa, andrei-1, Jimmy, erynade, Chickenspicy, Mundu19, Mickey Abi
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

InfoRe: G-Channel Trend Trading System for all timeframes

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:40 pm The G-Channel indicator is amazing!

I might need to steal it, if you dont mind! :razz:

You must know I am a professional thug, I steal working indicators from other Systems and make my own!
Ogee wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:31 pm might be useful? brand new off code base.

It's definitely a gem

G channel is a channel indicator with 3 lines- a middle line representing a central tendency and 2 Upper and Lower boundaries calculated based on the past values of same indicator. Its based on the paper "Recursive Bands - A New Indicator For Technical Analysis" by Alex Grover and is a code conversion from TradingView.

The channel breakout of Upper or Lower boundaries represent a new trend or trend continuation while narrowing of bands represents ranging or low volatility conditions.

The channel can prove to be a good indicator of a trend direction and also a guide for trailing of stop loss. It has only 2 variables. Channel period - default set to 100. Price type.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
PumbaPLS, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, oskar656
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

As Rplus T rightly indicated that the sub window indicators are redundant, they rise and fall with the price... Wow, something clicked, let's use something which does not rise and fall with price....... The answer is RSI. On H4, the sub window RSI becomes a great confirmation tool for the semafor, and a valid trend continuation confirmation signal when the dots appear.... Now it is pristine in its look and for swing trading, I haven't seen something as clean and reliable as this with all the repainting Dots...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, Chickenspicy

Mustafa wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:01 pm As Rplus T rightly indicated that the sub window indicators are redundant, they rise and fall with the price... Wow, something clicked, let's use something which does not rise and fall with price....... The answer is RSI.
Don't take this the wrong way - just a suggestion:
"the answer is" - not only - RSI but any reliable indicator. Why?
Because it is not about the indicator, at all, but about higher TF (i. e. the directional bias of your choice).
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Mustafa, Chickenspicy