Re: Sword System

chickensword wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:34 am today my faithful Dachshund pup Hershey passed away, he had a heart attack yesterday and took him to the vet today to be put down, 11 years of age Oct 7 on the same month he was born in October ,2011
it's a sad reminder of how important it is to love one another there won't be a second chance
Sorry to hear that~

I am so sorry to hear that she has gone to the rainbow bridge.

I know how much you loved him and how much he will be missed.

he will always be remembered

R.I.P
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
StuartWong, erynade, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:34 am today my faithful Dachshund pup Hershey passed away, he had a heart attack yesterday and took him to the vet today to be put down, 11 years of age Oct 7 on the same month he was born in October ,2011
it's a sad reminder of how important it is to love one another there won't be a second chance

My condolences. Always a tragic thing to have a loved pet pass away.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Very sorry to hear about Hershey! :sad: Can't even imagine us being without our puppy.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, erynade, Chickenspicy

Attachments
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, erynade, Chickenspicy
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

I am deeply sorry to hear about the passing of your faithful pup Hershey.
May happy memories of you together with pup Hershey bring you comfort at this sad time.
Agreed with you wholeheartedly: "to love one another there won't be a second chance".
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, erynade, Chickenspicy

kimhyunmin wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:31 pm hello.
Can you share template and indicators?

I want to test it!
Thank you in advance.
This Korean friend, can you make more contributions to our foreign exchange station. I observed. Most of the threads you posted are about asking for templates and metrics or modifying metrics.

If you don't mean it, I know you are from Korea.
If you can bring us some Korean unique indicators and templates, trading systems.
then you are contributing
Jimmy wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:22 pm
This is a contributor-based forum. We expect our members to be active, contribute or share.

Members (especially those who are new to the community) must make an effort to be active, contribute or share when possible.
Low-quality first posts such as:
Spamming
"Begging"
Linking to outside file sources
Repeatedly requesting for free files and modifications without actively participating or contributing to the forum in other ways will result in your account being permanently banned. See: Why was I banned from Forex Station?
NO LINKS TO OTHER SITES' INDICATORS, SYSTEMS, PICTURES OR FILES FOR DOWNLOAD (unless linking to articles or posting off-topic and news).
Indicators, pictures, files must be attached to your post. Please do not link external images, files etc.
If you're unsure how to attach files and photos please see this post by Mladen: How do I attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station?
No requests for decompiled, renamed, hacked and/or stolen MQL4 (and similar) codes to be modified or “fixed”.
Please see: How to identify a decompiled MT4 (MQL4) if you are unsure if your file is a hacked code.
No spamming. Advertising, promoting or posting commercial links to files, "groups", systems, or paid services is not permitted at all in any circumstances. Members who spam on Forex-Station.com will be permanently banned.
No e-mail file requests. Low-quality posts requesting for files or indicators to be sent to your email ie. Hi I am looking for the latest version of Binary Robot please send me this EA to spammyposter@myemail.com will be removed and you will be BANNED.
No website "Scrapers", Screen Scraping, Web Data Extraction, Mass downloading, Web Harvesting or leeching from our servers.
Our security software is constantly monitoring for malicious behavior and will result in an automatic banning and a report sent to the ISP detected.
Inactive users will be pruned (removed). This means:
Members with ZERO forum posts and;
Have not logged in to the site for 12 months
Signatures, Profiles or Avatars cannot be used for commercial purposes or spam.
No source code REQUESTS. If a source code (ie. MQ4 file) is not posted, please understand and accept the code as it is. Please do not ask for the source code and respect our coder's decision to protect their valuable work.
No Commercial sales of files, indicators, chat "groups", software, trading advice, trade copy services unless approved by management.
Private Messaging is not available for new members or dormant accounts with no activity.
Requests for EX4 files to be decompiled will result in permanent banning.
One account per person ONLY. We frequently check IP addresses.
Information, instructions, files, strategies, indicators, scripts, EA's (Expert Advisors/Robots), content given and shared within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By engaging, downloading, posting, following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold Forex-Station.com liable for any damages.
Not all registrations are approved. Forex-Station.com uses sophisticated security software which cross-checks IP addresses, e-mails, and usernames to prevent spammy accounts and malicious users.
If your registration is not approved within 24 hours, it is most likely that our security software has flagged your IP address, e-mail or username as a security threat to our site.
Blocking ads is your choice. If you do it, please don't register and ask for free work to be done. Simple.

BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, AND USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED ABOVE, ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE, AND ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES TO THE FOREGOING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SITE TERMS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATION, DO NOT ACCESS, BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE.

May God bless you and we wish you all the very best results in your trading and hope to see you on the forums!
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
erynade, kimhyunmin, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.