Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BabLeBaobab wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:35 am Sorry for asking but what is the money management with Xard buy and Xard sell. What is the size nof the position?

About Chicken script, is it to close all the open order?

Thanks.
if someone knows the answers... don't want to abuse with Xard's time
XARD: When I take a trade I use a virtual stop where I take a mental snapshot of where I would get out if the trade was not going my way.
Regarding compounding:- I set myself a daily target and try to hit that target every day so if say my daily target is 6% then over a month which is 20 trading days I would want to compound my daily trades at 6% so my Fund would be 1 x 1.06 ^ 20 = 3.21 times my original fund. Having done that I would then look at ways to increase my daily target say from 6% to 8% so my Fund would be 1 x 1.08 ^ 20 = 4.66 times my original fund ( a couple of percentage points can make a big difference). One of the reasons that I trade Indices is because of their daily movement (in excess of 400, 500, & 600 Pips Hilo range which can be two to three times that in up and down movement during the trading day.) which makes it easier to hit and maintain my daily targets.

Thanks Xard, What is ur percentage risk per trade?
XARD: Just now I aim for a 30% gain per trading day, if for any reason I am down by 15% then I close everything down and step away from the computer until the next trading day. Fortunately, that has not happened this year. One of the main reasons that this downturn has not happened is WAITING for the Price to cross the Trend line and not jumping in before and getting whiplashed in the process.
These users thanked the author fibo7818 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, oskar656

HappyI think I have found Holy Grail. .

I think I have found Holy Grail. .
XARDV43 really is the greatest version ever.

PumbaPLS's [TDT] Reich System combined with XARD V43 equals HG. . .

And G Channel, the gem Jimmy found. This is an amazing combination

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:51 am [TDT] Reich System:

Welcome ForexStationeers,

Reich System (Reich is German and means Rich) is a System build on the experience I have gathered through my 6Years of Trading,
that includes the Wisdom shared on ForexStation and on other various Sites.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, fibo7818, Mickey Abi, jolugarpe, knglerxst, Mustafa, Erebøs_X
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.