Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

u're right, it's pretty good
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
marwilli, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Update XU v44 Setup

Now superfast with no lag.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:30 am Someone must want it. I'm going to bed
XU v13-XARD UNIVERSE.ex4
Hello Xard, It's fast, but when adding the symbol changer it causes slow down. if you can sort this one out, that would be great. Thanks for the latest update.
Sarju

XARD: That is why I did not add the Symbol changer. Plus, I only trade the Dow these days.
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post:
Jedidiah

Sarj wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:10 pm Hello Xard, It's fast, but when adding the symbol changer it causes slow down. if you can sort this one out, that would be great. Thanks for the latest update.
Sarju

XARD: That is why I did not add the Symbol changer. Plus, I only trade the Dow these days.
Hi Guys,

It's NOT the symbol changer that is the problem :) It's the Trade manager. It is the combination of a symbol changer used with the Trade manager that is causing the slowdown.

I have a different symbol changer and it is slow as well with the Trade manager. However, when the trade manager is removed it speeds up dramatically. Sorry Xard, I meant to message you earlier about this.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Sarj, Mickey Abi, StuartWong, dansmol
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT