Re: Mentorship and Signals

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:51 am [TDT] Reich System:

Welcome ForexStationeers,

Reich System (Reich is German and means Rich) is a System build on the experience I have gathered through my 6Years of Trading,
that includes the Wisdom shared on ForexStation and on other various Sites.
Dear Mr PumbaPLS,

I am grateful to you for sharing the Reich System alongside with the rules of trading.

I am truly amaze at the generosity and the pay if forward spirit in this community.
I am learning - unlearning - relearning by reading, studying, observing and doing the practical work gleaning from the masters, seniors and members who contribute their wisdom, experience and thoughts.

I am grateful to all of you, Mr Xard, Mr BeatlemaniaSA, Meyney, Mustafa, Chickensword who share their systems, design and develop based on their years of experience trading the market, and the expert master coders @mladen, @mrtools, @Xard777, @kvak, @banzai.

I am happy and thankful to be found in this community - you all have kept me going despite the many setbacks in my quest of making a living trading the financial market.

My sincere and heartfelt gratitude to you and all.

May God bless you and your loved ones richly , satisfying your heart's desires and fulfilling your plans, watching over you and your loved ones always.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, PumbaPLS, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah

Study Chart Pause Examples:
The Market naturally needs to take "breaks" or "pauses" to refill their tanks or to make decisions where to go from here.
If you pay attention the chart shared above, you will notice that the Market either continues its current Path or reverses.

Thanks to the VMA line changing to a VMA Candle we can to a good degree understand whether the Market wants to continue or reverse after that Pause.
Which is our breakout setup.

The important thing you need to remind yourself of, is that the Marking was and might still be in "slow mode" meaning there is thin volume in the Market and the trade idea might fail because of that.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the same Chart with another Example

Pay attention how the thin line is changing colours at times and how even after a breakout VMA Candle the Market still doesn't move from its Place.
When the thin line changes its colours back and forth its a strong sign that we are in a bigger consolidation.
Meaning the Market environment has changed from a short pause to a larger range as it currently isnt sure what to do ( you may call it also equilibrium).

You may have taken the intial breakout Trade to the short side and took either a full or small loss. Thats Trading. You can't win all.
You should take note though how the Market immediately goes into a Pause mode again (VMA line).
Thats another indication that you do not want to take another Trade till you get a clearer Picture of what the Market wants to do.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 5):
StuartWong, Chickenspicy, DaveTrader, Jedidiah, eduarescobar
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:41 pm Thank you for you kind words. They really mean a lot to me.

It makes me believe sharing and using the time to do this is worthwhile.

Wish you the best.
Also am truly grateful for this generous gift as well its nearly perfect if not already :thumbup: most paid systems on arent even close, and well said StuartWong thats the kind.

of love the world needs to hear thx m8
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 3):
StuartWong, PumbaPLS, Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:58 am I saw it!

I personally dont know how to use that one though.

Just from a quick visual glance I have some idea of how it could be used.

BUY entry - crosses the 32 line from below
SELL entry - crosses the 68 line from above

But I don't know if I would use it as a primary confirmation of a trend to enter. Perhaps it would be better suited as a secondary confirmation of a trend to enter alongside the other indicators.

It does look quite useful. Perhaps some tweaking of the settings could further optimize the indicator.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 5):
PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy, DaveTrader, Jedidiah, StuartWong

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:56 am setting 14 seems nice
i really like gann hi lo because it is built around on chart price action not just numbers in the candle
So here is the thing.. something Beatlemania has done in the beginning.
If you look at your histogram and the arrows on the chart there is NO difference.
No filtering, nothing.

So what is the point of adding the histo?
It's not adding any confluence.

So either you need to change the HILO period to a different period (probably higher) to filter (hopefully) bad trades out and keeps you in the good trades, or you decide to delete the Arrows for whatever reason and use the histo instead.

The difficult part is to keep the indicators still in sync, but have them different enough that they can help each other out.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, DaveTrader, Jedidiah, StuartWong, viklam
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew