Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:49 pm Dear forum members,

Does anyone have the .mql4 versions of these 2 indicators to share with the master coders so that they will be able to add a button? It is a bit of a schlep to constantly add and delete them from the chart :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

DrawClosedTrades.ex4
DrawOpenTrades.ex4
Maybe ask FourXXXX to add a button on his.
He has a great one.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:17 pm Do you know what his indicator is called or a link to it so that I can try it out?
viewtopic.php?p=1295491216#p1295491216

I hope this link is correct as I am on phone and usually do everything from PC.

What I mean is.. maybe you can ask him to add a button!

Unless this is good enough for you of course like that
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

kvak wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:07 am I made it MTF, I added limit bars but still is very cpu heavy....
Hello kvak I was wandering if you could add a on/off button for the repaint of this indicator dynamic cycle. Ik the indicator repaint a lot. I don’t care if the indicator doesnt give entry like the repainting of it . I just want it to stop repainting. On for repaint. Off for nonrepaint. Thanks to you or anyone that helps

CaliNgu27 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:22 am This Keltner Channel indicator is really good!
Can someone add an ON/OFF Button to it please?

Thanks!!

Keltner Channels F1 MTF 2.06 NMC.ex4
Keltner Channels F1 MTF 2.06 NMC.mq4
On/off button added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, kvak, talaate, josi, erynade, Chickenspicy, ParallelNative

Taia wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:13 pm Hello kvak I was wandering if you could add a on/off button for the repaint of this indicator dynamic cycle. Ik the indicator repaint a lot. I don’t care if the indicator doesnt give entry like the repainting of it . I just want it to stop repainting. On for repaint. Off for nonrepaint. Thanks to you or anyone that helps
I added button to the Mrtools version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
erynade, Chickenspicy