Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Intrest 1 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:33 am
If we look at the standard rsi, we will see that the trend reverses where the first break of the indicator level occurs.
Could you add an option to change the color of the indicator after the first breakout of any of the levels?
For example, if level 70 is broken from the bottom up, then the color of the indicator turns green, if level 30 is broken from top to bottom,
then the indicator turns red

Try.
!!! RSI - color (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
(61.42 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
EURJPYM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:22 am
This one should be better.
mrtools can i ask something, i like to use this indicator on a smaller time frame (i'm on the M5 but use this indicator on M30, for example), is there a way to only get the arrows at candle close?

Forexlearner wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:26 am
mrtools can i ask something, i like to use this indicator on a smaller time frame (i'm on the M5 but use this indicator on M30, for example), is there a way to only get the arrows at candle close?
Don't have the source code for that one anymore, but on most mtf indicators it has arrows on newest or arrows on last, try changing it too false.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:36 am
Don't have the source code for that one anymore, but on most mtf indicators it has arrows on newest or arrows on last, try changing it too false.
thank you for the answer. It does have an option for "arrows on newest", and i assumed it did that, but it either doesn't work or it's doing something else. Anyway thanks. Have a nice weekend.

Dear Coders, Masters and Teachers
I have a request for all of you, i need your help, please add alert functionality to the attached indicator. Yes there are many 3 MA Cross indicator which are reliable, but here im requesting you all, please add sound alert functionality to this particular indicator. Thanks to all.
3 MA Cross w_Alert v2.mq4
(5.88 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

acer777 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:03 pm
Dear Coders, Masters and Teachers
I have a request for all of you, i need your help, please add alert functionality to the attached indicator. Yes there are many 3 MA Cross indicator which are reliable, but here im requesting you all, please add sound alert functionality to this particular indicator. Thanks to all.
Looks like it has alerts and just a warning the arrows on that version will sometimes disappear and repaint.

mrtools wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:55 pm
Looks like it has alerts and just a warning the arrows on that version will sometimes disappear and repaint.
Dear MrTools
First of all thanks for your kind reply. While using the indicator, it only draws arrows with no sound alert. My request to you is, if possible kindly add sound alert functionality. Thank you so much.

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], donut4popo, kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], miha111222, mrtools, nbibu, NeutriD, Panzon, Reverent, Sogou [Bot], Telegram [Bot] and 77 guests