Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey guys I’m wondering if you could help me Ik that this dynamic cycle repaint. I was wondering if anyone can make it non repaint. It don’t have to give me correct signals I just want it to stop repainting all together. I don’t know how and see such wonderful minds in here please help and thanks
Dynamic_Cycle_Explorer_-_simple.mq4
(2.61 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

Taia wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:37 pm
Hey guys I’m wondering if you could help me Ik that this dynamic cycle repaint. I was wondering if anyone can make it non repaint. It don’t have to give me correct signals I just want it to stop repainting all together. I don’t know how and see such wonderful minds in here please help and thanks
As long as it uses centered TMA in its calculation it will repaint/recalculate.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:51 am
As long as it uses centered TMA in its calculation it will repaint/recalculate.
Ah I see thanks is there anyway you could take it out or change it? Or the indicator is hopeless. I just need that repainting feature gone. I don’t wanna be a bother to anyone. Thanks

Taia wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:37 pm

i think you can reduce recalcuation by using periods acending or decending order.!! this is my little idea, but experts can give more better suggestions.
see snap
i like this indicator after i change the settings periods as per snap..
try
Screenshot_5.jpg
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Taia wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:54 am
Ah I see thanks is there anyway you could take it out or change it? Or the indicator is hopeless. I just need that repainting feature gone. I don’t wanna be a bother to anyone. Thanks
There is a version here where I changed out the centered Tma with all the moving averages, far as I know it doesn't repaint.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:27 am
There is a version here where I changed out the centered Tma with all the moving averages, far as I know it doesn't repaint.
I downloaded this and it seems to make my mt4 platform unresponsive. Could you make the tma in the dynamic cycle NPR version and have the dynamic cycle run of that nonrepainting tma? I wish I could code🤦🏽‍♀️Sorry mrtools and thanks for your help You’ve been wonderful

Taia wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:57 am
I downloaded this and it seems to make my mt4 platform unresponsive. Could you make the tma in the dynamic cycle NPR version and have the dynamic cycle run of that nonrepainting tma? I wish I could code🤦🏽‍♀️Sorry mrtools and thanks for your help You’ve been wonderful
Posted a version here various indicators

May Mr Tools please make this indicator MTF ? im looking to replicate Deez strategy of 15m fractals, 5m non lag dot, on 1m timeframe
nonlagdot.mq4
(4.75 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Screenshot (148).png
no spam,, no hacking,, no bad mouthing,, no source code
no bad request,, no fake identity,, no zero-contribution,, no unauthorized sales

0+0=0, infinity/infinity=1

The wages of sin is death and gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ
It’s self evident there is a creator and judgement.

Top 3 : g7fx, forexflexea, expert4x gridea

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

547 Replies 103788 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

547 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 4128 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Alex1%, Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], donut4popo, fantom_spb, FLINNS, Jon, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mansa, mostafamim1, NING [Bot], Panzon, Xanadu and 78 guests