Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Someone added the open line on this Session indicator

Request:

If possible add the Open line as an option underneath the "style" section.
If that's not possible, please add that I can change the open colour individually for each open.

Thanks in advance

These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Taia wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:37 pm Hey guys I’m wondering if you could help me Ik that this dynamic cycle repaint. I was wondering if anyone can make it non repaint. It don’t have to give me correct signals I just want it to stop repainting all together. I don’t know how and see such wonderful minds in here please help and thanks
As long as it uses centered TMA in its calculation it will repaint/recalculate.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Mickey Abi

Taia wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:37 pm Hey guys I’m wondering if you could help me Ik that this dynamic cycle repaint. I was wondering if anyone can make it non repaint. It don’t have to give me correct signals I just want it to stop repainting all together. I don’t know how and see such wonderful minds in here please help and thanks

i think you can reduce recalcuation by using periods acending or decending order.!! this is my little idea, but experts can give more better suggestions.
see snap
i like this indicator after i change the settings periods as per snap..
try
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Taia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:54 am Ah I see thanks is there anyway you could take it out or change it? Or the indicator is hopeless. I just need that repainting feature gone. I don’t wanna be a bother to anyone. Thanks
There is a version here where I changed out the centered Tma with all the moving averages, far as I know it doesn't repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy