some LG 23 1920
laptop 15.6 1366
I didn't know that people have such problems.
That's an awful lot of screens, not being funny but are you sure the whole screen making industry is the problem, might be worth the cost of an eye test to check. The solution might be just a new pair of glasses.thomdel wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:20 am
Monitors Tried be me in the past / past experience :
1) I have used Acer 43 inch 4k monitor which caused headache due to horizontal and vertical eye movement.
2) LG 32 inch monitor : Full HD : too much bright light, colours were ok.
3) Dell S series 24 inch : Full HD : yellow tint / yellow background, blurry text.
4) LG Ultragear 24 inch : Full HD : un-natural colours.
5) Samsung S24R650 : Full HD : Bought considering that is biz monitor : but it's too bright and causing eye fatigue - un-natural red orange colours - blurry text.
Thanks a Lot to all the members.
Thanks for this Forum.
Ogee wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:07 pmThat's an awful lot of screens, not being funny but are you sure the whole screen making industry is the problem, might be worth the cost of an eye test to check. The solution might be just a new pair of glasses.
Also try different display resolution settings and Ease of Access settings in Options for contrast and colour filter settings.
I've just got a new monitor to replace an Asus that got water damaged.thomdel wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:20 amDear Senior Members / Traders,
Please suggest few options : Please Suggest Good Quality Monitors.
Currently using 15 inch Lenovo laptop which has IPS screen which has proper white background without yellow tint & proper colours & clear text as it is 15 inch only but the MT4 candles appear tiny / small.
On zooming they get too wide and of no use, So I want to go for Monitor.
Ogee wrote: ↑Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:38 pmI've just got a new monitor to replace an Asus that got water damaged.
It's a BenQ senseye HDMI LED (GL2250) and have to admit it's far better than the similar priced Asus.
It has a huge range of colour, contrast and gamma adjustments but has 6 picture presets to make setting up easier.
Worth taking a look at the web site at least.