Re: Gann Indicators

najv wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:00 am
same as downloaded HiLo 10 Close 0 OmaSpeed 2,5 Oma adaptive yes
I have changed the line colors and width, changed the code of the arrows, and used the button to switch it off and on.
I run it on 5 mins DEX and CL Oil. I have an ECN broker.

it looked all perfect as a goldmine until I realized that a signal for short has disappeared after tike two candles. the line simply went back from red to blue and did this already on closed candles.

Any clues?. I love the indicators here.
You run it on 5 minute chart and indicator is set in current timeframe?

kvak wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:24 am
You run it on 5 minute chart and indicator is set in current timeframe?
yes, current timeframe, and I run it on 5 min.
running the last version 1.12.
And just observing SAP on 5min have seen the line change color to green, sound alarm, the signal was there till the candle ended. Then a new candle started and turned down and the line changed to red even on the previous candle so now it looks like the signal was never there...

najv wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:27 am
yes, current timeframe, and I run it on 5 min.
running the last version 1.12.
And just observing SAP on 5min have seen the line change color to green, sound alarm, the signal was there till the candle ended. Then a new candle started and turned down and the line changed to red even on the previous candle so now it looks like the signal was never there...
I make this new version, rewrite it to strict code. Testing it for a while and dont see repainting....
HILO channel OMA BT 1.2.ex4
(52.34 KiB) Downloaded 181 times

Dear Kvak
Could you please add 'draw dots' option in input parameter to SSL(eAverages) indicator, also if possible please add bar counter like, after an alert counter should start from 0 and should reset when there is a opposite alert or color, just to identify how many bars are formed after an alert, so that it will help to enter or exit from a trade. Thank you so much.

acer777 wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:32 am
Dear Kvak
Could you please add 'draw dots' option in input parameter to SSL(eAverages) indicator, also if possible please add bar counter like, after an alert counter should start from 0 and should reset when there is a opposite alert or color, just to identify how many bars are formed after an alert, so that it will help to enter or exit from a trade. Thank you so much.
Sorry I dont know how to add bars counter...

Dear Kvak
Thanks for your reply. Could you please add 'draw dots' option in input parameter to SSL(eAverages) indicator, it would be nice to have both options like 'draw dots' and 'draw line'. Thank you.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:25 pm
Gann High - Low VWAP Ribbon indicator with color fill

While in vwap mode made a Gann high/low volume weighted average price ribbon filled.
;)
Screenshot_324.png
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

1. Similar Topics

1. 10 Replies
    2. Gann Indicators Mt5

1 Replies 746 Views

by mrtools, Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:18 am in MT5 Indicators

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: behar, CommonCrawl [Bot], forrest85, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], nathanvbasko, NeutriD, Panzon, Reverent, Ruby [Bot], Telegram [Bot], VictoriaRM, xard777 and 62 guests