Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

annadurai wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:21 am

Frankly. all along been, it was difficult for me to follow Xard.
It now looks easy to follow this set up,no words or write up required.
Thanks Master.
Annadurai, Could you explain what makes the latest xard system better than the previous ones? Why does it show you better the trend, the entry and exit points, etc?
I don't see big differences (the most likely thing is that I'm getting silly from so many hours looking at the screen) and I ask myself everything to try to take advantage of this latest template.
Cheers

mirfai wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:47 pm hai.. can i know what indicator make background colour follow to trend..?
it's XU v43-XARD UNIVERSE
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
marwilli
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:34 pm it's XU v43-XARD UNIVERSE
Yes this is one with ma-cross trendfollow.

my favorite is "XU-13 Xard Universe".
this contains background colors with semafor as first stepp
and then you can look for 2nd dots and ma-cross with same colors as moving averages and candles.
try it out.
Attachments
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 7):
LittleCaro, Jedidiah, mirfai, happy_trader, StuartWong, oskar656, dansmol
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, marwilli
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

marwilli wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:04 am Yes this is one with ma-cross trendfollow.

my favorite is "XU-13 Xard Universe".
this contains background colors with semafor as first stepp
and then you can look for 2nd dots and ma-cross with same colors as moving averages and candles.
try it out.
xard777 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:21 am OK, A bit earlier than expected... XU-13 Setup
Tried to keep it simple, using Heiken Ashi candles, 9 EMA and Intra-Bias background off the White ZZ line on the chart.
Enjoy!

XARD777
Someone must want it. I'm going to bed
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 7):
fibo7818, marwilli, Chickenspicy, mirfai, DaveTrader, Resilient2win, knglerxst