Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:49 am well done, however on 1H this is not a valid setup we want to see a retrace first on 1H=market structure clearly moving down,MA's switching direction not already on 1H, but it is on lower tf. also show us why this SD zone is there (which timeframe)?
5m chart with a TL (black) pinpoint entry :
No i get you, we want to see a break in structure as in a lower low, that black box would be the daily SD zone.
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
Chickenspicy

Jonln wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:59 am No i get you, we want to see a break in structure as in a lower low, that black box would be the daily SD zone.
yes if the black box is the Daily sd zone (nicely spotted!) we want to see price clearly moving away, on 1H this was not alraedy the case but on lower timeframes it already made this nice zigzags; lower highs lower lows
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, maroka

sal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:54 pm S/R after with pivot level breaks will helps!!

sure, after 20+ years in this buisiness I still find these MA's are not bad, especially combined with extreme levels (SD) trendline for entry and impulse and retrace. You do not need more. The problem with most members here is: they look at indicators instead of price.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, sal, erynade, maroka

Jon wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:33 am I thought i would try a darker theme, It's all the same :Rofl:

Were clearly moving down, for people who trade the 1hr/4hr. How would you approach this? In the lower timeframes i can see nice impulses and retraces. Would be nice to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Good idea let's wait for replies. My humble opinion: because we were are at alltime lows on gu it is dangerous, however; look at daily price action=candles this will tell something, switch to lower tf for entry. see this large wick down-at your green line- and bullish candlestick action afterwards. HTF is short but on ltf you can trade longs into the pullback
Attachments

sure, after 20+ years in this buisiness I still find these MA's are not bad, especially combined with extreme levels (SD) trendline for entry and impulse and retrace. You do not need more. The problem with most members here is: they look at indicators instead of price.

thanks mayney.. :thumbup:
i find some interesting method in combination with emas and pivot levels , for get good breakout after pullback that normally we manually draw.. Instead of that i am doing math using angle degree calcuation from pivot height average.. Height shall be each pivot height varies
one issue i find that we cannot change the zoom inout due to scale changes..
see both i did red (degree) and yellow line (manually) settings. :razz:
i think this is a good option if someone can place an coding in this method.. !!!
another idea pivoit SR block method!!
see last snap
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 4):
BizanJunior, erynade, Chickenspicy, DAVID99
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

[quote=sal post_id=1295491702 time=1665205818 user_id=4865228]

thanks mayney.. :thumbup:
i find some interesting method in combination with emas and pivot levels , for get good breakout after pullback that normally we manually draw.. Instead of that i am doing math using angle degree calcuation from pivot height average.. Height shall be each pivot height varies
one issue i find that we cannot change the zoom inout due to scale changes..
see both i did red (degree) and yellow line (manually) settings. :razz:
i think this is a good option if someone can place an coding in this method.. !!!
another idea pivoit SR block method!!
see last snap

yes Sal I know succesful pivot traders, but I have already enough info on my charts. But if you find it useful for your decisions use it (better not copy a system blindy=develop your own idea mostly this will work better).

cheers M
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 3):
sal, erynade, Chickenspicy

Meyney wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:19 am Good idea let's wait for replies. My humble opinion: because we were are at alltime lows on gu it is dangerous, however; look at daily price action=candles this will tell something, switch to lower tf for entry. see this large wick down-at your green line- and bullish candlestick action afterwards. HTF is short but on ltf you can trade longs into the pullback
Thank you GURU
btw i still need other indi to combine base on your concept
profit regards
erynade
These users thanked the author erynade for the post:
Chickenspicy
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"