Re: CCI indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:53 pm cci nuf nice bro...
i got same but modified version file . try..
Thanks Sal for this mod version.

To the great coders in this forum,

If I could humbly request another extra threshold to be added making the cci bar change colour.

Also to add an extra alert feature when cci changes colour and passes a set threshold (both events must happen for the alert to trigger) .

Currently working on something (strategy) going back to the days of "Clives Histogram CCI" , I will test it and if it has any validity I will put it up for the good people of this forum.

Bbq Ribs wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:23 am Thanks Sal for this mod version.

To the great coders in this forum,

If I could humbly request another extra threshold to be added making the cci bar change colour.

Also to add an extra alert feature when cci changes colour and passes a set threshold (both events must happen for the alert to trigger) .

Currently working on something (strategy) going back to the days of "Clives Histogram CCI" , I will test it and if it has any validity I will put it up for the good people of this forum.
Would need non-decompiled version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Bbq Ribs

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:35 am Would need non-decompiled version.
Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you so much for your swift reply, I attached some CCI Histogram indicators that can have the upgrades made and still have the same outcome.

I hope they meet the criteria of being "non-decompiled" as you have requested.

Apologies if I have made an error .

Many thanks

BBQ RIBS

Bbq Ribs wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:48 am Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you so much for your swift reply, I attached some CCI Histogram indicators that can have the upgrades made and still have the same outcome.

I hope they meet the criteria of being "non-decompiled" as you have requested.

Apologies if I have made an error .

Many thanks

BBQ RIBS
All is good just trying to figure out how to do it as you requested, can't remember ever doing a regular histogram this way.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Bbq Ribs

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:09 am All is good just trying to figure out how to do it as you requested, can't remember ever doing a regular histogram this way.
Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you for looking into this, I really appreciate your time, if the extra threshold isn't doable I may be able to work around it.
The alerts request are quite important because they will alert the user to where the "action" is.

Kind regards

BBQ RIBS

Vere wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:28 pm hello kvak,
kvak, can u plzzz add another obos level, so there will be 2 obos level... alerts + arrows will appear + beeping in each obos level, as shown in the picture

currently I use 2 indi to show 2 levels of obos, but this makes my laptop slow

THX
Hello. Try this version if its better.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Vere, josi, Antonov