Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:54 pm I'll see what I can do, as GBPJPY spread lower than 0.5 pips is quite a big ask.

Would need to look into my collection of brokers to see who would be the best fit for you. Off the top of my head, I know Carbon Capital FX is an MT5 broker that offers 0.5 spread for GBPJPY.

EDIT: ATC Brokers has a 0.8-1.0 pip spread for GBPJPY. I think if the ultra-low GBPJPY spread you're looking for is a huge dealbreaker, you'll have to accept your options will be very limited.
Thank you very much for the two brokers you introduced to me. I went to their official website to see. I will register their account.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:11 am Thank you very much for the two brokers you introduced to me. I went to their official website to see. I will register their account.

I would also recommend Global Prime for their overall reliability and reputation, but their GBPJPY spread of ~1-1.5 pips may be too much for you and their leverage is 1:100.

Additionally, FBS is the official broker of this forum. Have you taken a look at their website and seen if their trading conditions are right for you?
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Tomorrow and accident, you never know who will come first. The same is true for trading. The future is full of uncertainties. Every transaction we do is profitable and has greater risks. Therefore, if you want to survive in this market for a long time, the first thing you have to do is to control the risk. .
The trading market is chaotic. It has its uncertain side and its stable side. A professional trader will not bet against the market, and will set a stop loss in advance for every order he makes, because his entry point is He believes that the effective point when the market is relatively regular, if it is damaged, it means that this point is invalid, and he is waiting for the next good point, and never fights against the market. Stop loss is to protect yourself, the market will not die, and you will, as long as the market is always there, we will always have a chance.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, StuartWong
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

TransparentTrader wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:46 am I would also recommend Global Prime for their overall reliability and reputation, but their GBPJPY spread of ~1-1.5 pips may be too much for you and their leverage is 1:100.

Additionally, FBS is the official broker of this forum. Have you taken a look at their website and seen if their trading conditions are right for you?
Yes, I've considered FBS, but it has a downside for me. It seems that people in Japan are not very convenient to deposit and withdraw money. And the fees are a bit expensive.
Chickenspicy

In daily trading, stop loss is normal and inevitable. We have to learn to accept and admit that after we have a bottom line on the winning rate of our trading system and strategy model, all you need is more patience and waiting, and let time give you All the hard work pays off.
Chickenspicy, StuartWong

The purpose of stop loss is to reduce anxiety, relieve pain, and avoid irrationality.

Be sure to correct this misconception: Stop loss is not your fault, nor is the market proving you wrong. Stop loss is because you don't want to lose yourself by irrational trading and leading to huge losses.

If you are struggling with how to avoid the "wrong" stop loss, you will never find the "right" answer.

Because stop loss is not based on accurate judgment of market conditions, but based on your own judgment and control of rational and irrational boundaries.

Stop loss is a precautionary behavior. It is not to prevent you from judging the market trend right or wrong, but to prevent you from falling into an irrational trading state.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Knight, StuartWong

Chickenspicy, StuartWong

Trailing Stop Loss,
Follow Periodic Resonance Trends,
No Trend, No trade,
NoT Greed,Not Emotional
Chickenspicy, StuartWong

Patiently waiting for the fish to take the bait

Patiently waiting for the fish to take the bait
Chickenspicy, StuartWong

Chickenspicy