Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:14 pm check this one out maybe better 4 the cpu
yes this indi is light. but beatle was indirectly looking for an indicator with zones.
look this post viewtopic.php?p=1295491505#p1295491505

In general, I found that backgroundzone indicators uses a lot of CPU time.
if you use ema, cci or someone else background indicators. they all hungry for power :)

for me the best background indi for trendfollow trading is a semafor. I look in higher timeframes and switch down to lower to entry.
complex setup is for example Xards XU-13

but I didn´t find a single semafor background indi, only in combination with xards setups

if you have a single semafor backgrond indi it would be nice to share it. :)
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

LikeRe: XU-Hybrid Trading System

I never really relied much on Fibonacci for my trading, maybe more Fibo sub window oscillators are out there and I just never noticed. I didn't see much difference between that and Xard's RSI MA. It might be useful for someone though.

Anyway, I do like the Donchian Channel Indicator from this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=1295482847#p1295482847
I particularly like how the the bottom and top channel lines will maintain the "opposite" color for the weak pullbacks (yellow vertical lines in pic). Anything that helps avoid a loss is good in my book.-edit: avoid early entry

Beatle's Hybrid v5 is so beautiful and I am not at all trying to take away from it. Xard just put out his latest version and while it is magnificent, it does not pass the "easy on the eyes test" for me...man, it feels terrible to say anything negative regarding Xard's templates, I just imagine it can be difficult for others to view it sometimes as well. So that is a generic version of Xard's latest set up with the MA button clicked off for visual reasons.

If at anytime the need is felt to remove these "other indicator" posts, please feel free to do so without the need for explanation. No offense will be taken! :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 2):
knglerxst, KosmosDaBas