Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

medotrader wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:13 pm mrtools
sorry to haunt yo with my request
but i wonder if you considered my request #16362
thanx
Think this may be close to what you are looking for, sorry for it taking so long, seems I made it harder than what it actually was.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, josi, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:20 am Did some cosmetic (at least to me) improvements to waddah attar explosion, made so the area under zero is gone and made it so the atr dead zone and signal ma's can be shown or not, not much but seems a little better.

PS: An updated template utilizing this latest WAE version can be found below.
Hello , who can share the mql file please . thanks

Moving AveragesRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

@everyone

Hi, morning.

I have a request. If you can help me. Just about the WAE setting.
I currently using this old version of WAE indicator for my system and its suit perfectly for my system. But, the interface of this current WAE (by mrtools) looks more beautiful and ez for reading.

My problem is i dont know how to setting the new WAE to match my current WAE setting. I already try it, but still no matching my current setting. If anyone could help me to set the parameter for me. thank you.
Attachments
the one that need to re-setting to match the old WAE one the one that need to re-setting to match the old WAE one
current WAE that im using current WAE that im using
Wise main said

nadzmirosli wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:36 pm @everyone

Hi, morning.

I have a request. If you can help me. Just about the WAE setting.
I currently using this old version of WAE indicator for my system and its suit perfectly for my system. But, the interface of this current WAE (by mrtools) looks more beautiful and ez for reading.

My problem is i dont know how to setting the new WAE to match my current WAE setting. I already try it, but still no matching my current setting. If anyone could help me to set the parameter for me. thank you.

I don't know the equivalent of DeadZonePip, Explosion Power, or Trend Power.
Also, change MA Method and Signal MA Method to EMA. I might be wrong though so I can't guarantee that this is the equivalent parameter.
These users thanked the author Alphonse91 for the post:
nadzmirosli

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:02 am Think this may be close to what you are looking for, sorry for it taking so long, seems I made it harder than what it actually was.
kvak wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:26 am Step E-Averages

Here is updated indicator with menu for candles. Menu for slope coloring- 3 types.
Update code with arrows and alerts.
Complete another 4 average function Two pole Ehlers Butterworth, Two pole Ehlers smoother, Three pole Ehlers Butterworth and Three pole Ehlers smoother.
Last week is shared here good indicator named G -channel. I make average function and added it also to average list.
Good day Mr. Tools and Mr. Kvak.
Would you please upgrade the Waddah Attar Indy by adding the whole new averages. Could you also add smoothing feature or/and filter option to the signal MA please. Thank you very much Mr. Tools & Mr. Kvak.

Have a beautiful weekend.
These users thanked the author Alphonse91 for the post:
Chickenspicy