Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mirfai wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:04 pm Dear, Mr. Xard.. any tuturial pdf or note to use your system...?
Hi Mirfai have you tried visiting previous posts of traders that post pictures on how they took trades? Most pictures posted by Pro Traders give you a detail on how you should trade. M30 semafors go in hand with m5 most of the time. Find some time to scroll back you will get a proper lead on how to improve as a trader I am also still backtesting. If I find time on weekends I'll send you what I've learnt so far.
These users thanked the author Quinton2001 for the post (total 3):
StuartWong, lorne, mirfai

Hi Xard,

Tried new system today and it's awesome as every one said - JPY trades took really long but was worth at end. I did slept in between trade. It wasn't good idea. I broke rule on BUY and SELL#1 and was bit early on placing trade SELL # 2 and SELL # 3 if I was pateince enough I would be in better poistion.

Thank You all forums contributers.
Attachments
These users thanked the author rogeryrogery for the post (total 3):
StuartWong, Jedidiah, maroka

Quinton2001 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:32 pm Hi Mirfai have you tried visiting previous posts of traders that post pictures on how they took trades? Most pictures posted by Pro Traders give you a detail on how you should trade. M30 semafors go in hand with m5 most of the time. Find some time to scroll back you will get a proper lead on how to improve as a trader I am also still backtesting. If I find time on weekends I'll send you what I've learnt so far.
I see..orait..i will look previous post in this thread and make backtesting...may we all success in trading. Thanks ya.!
These users thanked the author mirfai for the post:
Quinton2001

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:19 pm Update XU v43 Setup

Here is my latest setup for everyone's perusal...
Enjoy! and may you all make a boatload of Pip$$$

Xard777

"To the Channel Line and Beyond..."

Copy XU-v43 folder to the Indicators folder in MT4
Thank you Xard. I've started using it today and noticed a lot of good improvements. I don't think I need the old versions anymore. Thank you for all your hard work and generosity.
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post:
Mickey Abi