Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:27 pm Don't know i tried all possible scenarios I can think of and it's not doing that when I try. Are you talking about the latest rsi kahler?
Yes, but I just tested it on a blank chart and it does NOT change :) So, it must be one of the other button indicators that is causing it to switch on :D My bad
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

kvak wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:47 am Try it....
Ask the teacher to modify the arrows of this group of indicators:

As shown in the figure, only one arrow is displayed for each wave of market (that is, only one upward arrow is displayed in the upward market, and only one downward arrow is displayed in the downward market).

input bool arrowsOnSignalCross = true; // Show arrows on signal cross?

Infinite merit!

Teruyoshi wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:35 pm Dear, Teacher kvak.
Would you mind spending your time and adding on- off button to this indi?
Many thanks in advance.
Hello.
I have this version, it's on the forum somewhere, but I'm reposting it here one more time...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Teruyoshi, 4NDR45

I have a general question to all respected coders of the MT4 indicators with buttons.
Do buttoned indicator versions have any influence on the resources MT4 uses when they are turned ON and OFF?
Do you only turn them OFF when you have too much indicators on the chart at once, so that you see more clearly or does turning them OFF also influence the performance of MT4?
Is there an article about this somewhere, has anyone tested this?

I have attached a TMA channel indicator and a volty cloud indicator I would like to ask to be upgraded to buttoned versions because I like to use them a lot for trend and price deviation visualization.
Usually I drop 3 TMA channels on the chart on different time frames, and then there are moments when I wish I could turn them off for a moment to see clearly because sometimes some things are overlapping and I can't see a supply-demand zone or support-resistance clearly...
Also I have a feeling that if I do not limit the history of the indicators my MT4 starts lagging and becomes less responsive.

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:11 pm Ask the teacher to modify the arrows of this group of indicators:

As shown in the figure, only one arrow is displayed for each wave of market (that is, only one upward arrow is displayed in the upward market, and only one downward arrow is displayed in the downward market).

input bool arrowsOnSignalCross = true; // Show arrows on signal cross?

Infinite merit!
From what I can tell the histo coloring on those is based on the qqe crossing the upper/lower bounds, and the arrows are based on the qqe crossing zero and or crossing its signal line.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫