Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Castle73 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:04 am I only had short window today to trade but came out on top. Thanks, FourXXXX. I love the set up.
Excellent work there, if you had more time you could have bought again after the next green dot.

When price is between the ribbon and the band it is like the Goldilocks zone and can continue trending for some time. When price crosses either the ribbon or the band edge review your position.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Castle73, StuartWong, Musashi
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Hey FourXXXX,

if you have the time and desire to do that...
could you add an option to show only closed trades for your "XXXX Trades" indicator?

The line is shoving the losing trades in my face! Its unsettling!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Musashi
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:57 pm Hey FourXXXX,

if you have the time and desire to do that...
could you add an option to show only closed trades for your "XXXX Trades" indicator?

The line is shoving the losing trades in my face! Its unsettling!
Then stop losing LOL.

Will post it shortly.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, Musashi
nil desperandum

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:02 pm LOOL Bro! Mean!

Made me actually laugh out loud.

Thanks for adding it. Appreciated it.
Here you go, although I prefer to see where I effed up.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
PumbaPLS, eduarescobar, BeatlemaniaSA, Ricstar_8, StuartWong, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:14 pm Here you go, although I prefer to see where I effed up.
100%

I also like to see where I WENT wrong. After the Trade is done.

During the Trade I prefer not to look at it too much. Sometimes I turn the trade levels even completely off.. so I can focus on price action.. instead of whether my trade is in X amount of profits or loss.

So thanks for changing it so quickly!

Cheers
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Musashi
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:41 pm 100%

I also like to see where I WENT wrong. After the Trade is done.

During the Trade I prefer not to look at it too much. Sometimes I turn the trade levels even completely off.. so I can focus on price action.. instead of whether my trade is in X amount of profits or loss.

So thanks for changing it so quickly!

Cheers
That all makes sense, getting emotionally involved with trades can lead to tradgedy.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
PumbaPLS, Jedidiah, StuartWong, Musashi
nil desperandum

Hi FourXXXX,

Please check this charts and let me know if there is any problem with my template or something else.

on 5MIN chart it's not showing Higher Time 15 MIN zigzag in circled colour as it does normally - see picture attached where last 2 dots missing on 5 min.

Secondly - If I want to use ZZAlet for 15M, ZZ3 indicator got value of 20 so I assume that would be deviation for ZZalert - When I change value in ZZalert it don't sure like ZZ of 15MIN.

I want to use ZZalert as 15MIN ZZ for your temple with alert - so easy to trade from higher time fram ( 15M ) dot, on 5 MIN chart for entry.

Thank you.
Attachments