Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

chickensword wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:23 pm Here's one more from vvFish idk really know where it came from.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:50 pm Mr Tools, may you please add coloring and fill to the tdi red green avgs when the rsx crosses outside if the bands please? just the time it spends outside , would be most appreciated thanks!
Come on brother you've been here for a minute, what kind of post is that? Post a link to the indicator (and an actual screenshot from your terminal) 😂
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, moey_dw, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

chickensword wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:50 pm Mr Tools, may you please add coloring and fill to the tdi red green avgs when the rsx crosses outside if the bands please? just the time it spends outside , would be most appreciated thanks!
bruh......... no screenshot or nothing just took a pic of da laptop lmaaooo

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

bro ,u forgot to upload the indicator that needs to be modified
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

sal wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:06 pm my expeirement ..
3 MIN EXPIRY!!
sal,u have also been trading binary options right? What is this indicator?
Chickenspicy

sal wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:06 pm my expeirement ..
3 MIN EXPIRY!!
Can u share, the overbought and oversold channel indicator of the sub-window?
Chickenspicy

sal wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:20 pm yes. i am trading only in binary.. due to lack of money to invest in forext. :(
tdi (rsi)
keltner channel
pivot
me too,
but can u share template
u are using, tdi (rsi) and
keltner channel
Chickenspicy

My sincere apologies to whole forestation community for my horrendous post, at the time there was no laptop for me to operate and i didnt have the source code m89

: Mr Tools can you please add fill and color to when rsi/rsx are out if the bands please, much appreciated thanks <3

! TDI Red Green avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + labels + fill).ex4
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, Jimmy
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters