Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:05 pm The request for divergence was made on behalf of Woodyz inquiry regarding divergence. I personally like to observe and draw the divergence on the chart and indicator myself.

If mrtools does the divergence members can add the indicator themselves as I won't be adding it to XU-Hybrid 5.0 :) XU-Hybrid is near perfect (as close to perfect for myself and my mentorship group that is :D ) for trading.

Happy and profitable trading everyone.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Added divergence and divergence alerts.

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:44 pm Added divergence and divergence alerts.
Thanks for your untiring work.
Having said that, it is pretty vintage as it still works with crosses, i. e. has too many unnnecessary lines.
The RSI-MA-cross could be displayed in one line with changing colour.
And the envelope could also be displayed in one line (as it isn't - as far as I can see - used as a channel/envelope but a cross as well).
But that is how the indie was designed originally, so it has nothing to do with your work.
As - so often - it depends what sort of trader you are.
An example of up-to-date-visuals giving - more or less - the same signals (without surplus lines) and, of course, from forex-station:
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, RodrigoRT7

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
vvFish, ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.