Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear @mrtools,

Could you please add divergence (alerts, draw on both/either chart and indicator) to your latest updated version of the FreeRSI indicator? I've attached the latest .ex4 version and the only .mq4 version that I have.

Any other enhancements that you feel could improve this indicator are always appreciated. :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:52 pm freeRSI BT.mq4
extra lines can, of course, also mean extra detraction (in the long run - because not each and every divergence line really causes the anticipated reaction - on the contrary)
I think, if you look at GoldH1 you can see wonderfully - using freeRSI - how momentum fades and that a downturn becomes somewhat more likely (very-short-term) than an upward continuation (i. e. you could favour a sell over a buy):
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Chickenspicy

josi wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:37 pm extra lines can, of course, also mean extra detraction (in the long run - because not each and every divergence line really causes the anticipated reaction - on the contrary)
I think, if you look at GoldH1 you can see wonderfully - using freeRSI - how momentum fades and that a downturn becomes somewhat more likely (very-short-term) than an upward continuation (i. e. you could favour a sell over a buy):
The request for divergence was made on behalf of Woodyz inquiry regarding divergence. I personally like to observe and draw the divergence on the chart and indicator myself.

If mrtools does the divergence members can add the indicator themselves as I won't be adding it to XU-Hybrid 5.0 :) XU-Hybrid is near perfect (as close to perfect for myself and my mentorship group that is :D ) for trading.

Happy and profitable trading everyone.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
josi, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:31 am Is there a way to keep normal Candlesticks but with HA colours?

I like HA and APB candles, but I would like to be able to see the normal Candle for price action

I have seen it on tradingview, but not on MT4.
personally dont think it looks as good
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:19 am personally dont think it looks as good
Thanks for sharing!

Nope certainly doesnt look as good, but at least you can still look at price action and see the actual price where its trading at.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:31 am Is there a way to keep normal Candlesticks but with HA colours?

I like HA and APB candles, but I would like to be able to see the normal Candle for price action

I have seen it on tradingview, but not on MT4.
Hello, I remake one my version, have menu for choose japan candles or HA candles.
It is smoothed version but if you add 1 to period, is non smoothed...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, oskar656, thomdel, marwilli, alexm

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:05 pm The request for divergence was made on behalf of Woodyz inquiry regarding divergence. I personally like to observe and draw the divergence on the chart and indicator myself.

If mrtools does the divergence members can add the indicator themselves as I won't be adding it to XU-Hybrid 5.0 :) XU-Hybrid is near perfect (as close to perfect for myself and my mentorship group that is :D ) for trading.

Happy and profitable trading everyone.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Check here Rsi indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, josi