Three reasons why I fled China

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
moey_dw
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

7 mistakes that men often make in currency speculation, teach you how to become a speculator

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

Most of the time the market remains stationary. Only for some 15–30% of time the market generates trends, and traders who are not located in the exchange itself derive most of their profits from the trends. My Grandfather used to repeat: "Even a blind chicken will find its corns, if it is always fed at the same time". We call the trade on the trend "a blind chicken market".
Chickenspicy

In trading you have to be a lion. Sleep most of the time. Wait for the prey (trend) to appear before hunting

Lips, Teeth and Jaw of the Alligator show the interaction of different time periods. As clear trends can be seen only 15 to 30 per cent of the time, it is essential to follow them and refrain from working on markets that fluctuate only within certain price periods.

If the Jaw, Teeth and Lips are closed and kinked, the Alligator is going to sleep or is already sleeping. When it sleeps, its hunger grows; and the more it sleep, the more hungry it is when wakes up. When it wakes up, the first thing it does is it opens its mouth and begins to yawn. Then it starts smelling the food - meat of a bull or a bear, and then it starts hunting it. Having eaten enough to feel quite full, the Alligator starts to lose the interest to the food/price (Balance Lines join together) – this is the time to fix the profit.

So I especially liked the Alligator indicator a long time ago. . But it's not perfect as it exists. .
Chickenspicy

I should rename my trading system to the lion king system.
I wish I could be like a lion. Waiting for the prey (trend, bull market) to arrive. Take a break most of the time (bear markets, range markets).
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy