Re: News Ahead

Ogee wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:43 pm *GERMAN ECONOMY MINISTER HABECK: ENERGY CRISIS THREATENS TO GROW INTO A SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CRISIS

( err, you think ??? - FFS, you shut down your supply with sanctions and then your friend killed off any escape route you had.)

Expect riots this winter.
When I hear the name Habeck I get a crisis already. The guy is f* arrogant and completely clueless in his job. Only because his Green Party got some seats he got the job of an Economy Minister. How much damage is he doing to the country. Incredible!

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:11 am U.S. mortgage interest rates jump to 6.52%, highest since mid-2008

Higher interest rates increase the value of the dollar were probably going to be looking at a bullish market this time next week
for those that like to trade or observe major indices like US30 and Nas100
Not so sure this may be long lasting. On one side we have got higher interest rates but on the downside we have got many countries, Saudis, Japan, China in particular, selling off treasury bonds. The Saudis reduced their treasury holdings by 40%. During the Pandemic the Fed bought 9 Trillion (with printed money I guess) but is now pulling back it's support while increasing interest rates to combat inflation. Eventually, all those bonds coming off the Fed’s balance sheet are going to disrupt the market.

HABECK: WE WON’T CAP GAS PRICES

oh you what now ?? Turnaround Friday is it ?

These clowns do not have a clue what they're doing.

Breaking Market News ⚡️
@financialjuice
GERMAN ECONOMY MINISTER HABECK: WE WON’T CAP GAS PRICES IN GERMANY.

''- We support EU proposal to skim excess profits''

(FFS, that will help a bit but ignores the main crisis is that you've cut off your energy supply you utter moron)

(Some energy companies are making windfall profits but half are going bankrupt because of fixed rate contracts at the old rate)

(The real windfall profits are going to Russia because you, via sanctions and explosives, have cut your pipelines you complete clown, try skimming their profits 🤣)

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
RplusT

Detailed appraisal of the current military situation in eastern Ukraine, fits with other reports I've seen. Western MSM on the otherhand tells you nothing.

https://bigserge.substack.com/p/the-war-has-just-begun

''In all, it is clear that we are currently in the transitional period towards a new phase of the war, with higher Russian force deployment, expanded rules of engagement, and greater intensity looming. Season 2 of the Special Military Operation looms, and with it the Winter of Yuri:''