Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:03 am For those of you who like the 38 fib retracement level, here is an indicator specifically for that level only.
Sorry only have the .ex4 file
Your indicators and the set up looks interesting.
Kindly if possible share your indicators and template.
Thanks
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Johnwick wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:19 am hello. is there a step by step guide on how you attached these indicators to look like this? thank you very much.
What can I say? This is Beatlemania's setup - the only thing I changed (that I am aware of): colouring of the candles.
Beatlemania probably mostly uses HA (therefore gave the candles a very weak colouring).
I like to know what is happening (as candles contain a lot of information); therefore: red for down; gray for up: that was it.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 4):
dansmol, BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz, Jedidiah

HappyRe: XU-Hybrid Trading System

josi wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:32 am What can I say? This is Beatlemania's setup - the only thing I changed (that I am aware of): colouring of the candles.
Beatlemania probably mostly uses HA (therefore gave the candles a very weak colouring).
I like to know what is happening (as candles contain a lot of information); therefore: red for down; gray for up: that was it.
I see. Thank you very much.