Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Naughty 77 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:12 pm Dear Mr Tools

Would just like to find out why when you put the attached indicator 2 times onto the chart, they interfere with each other. I want to have the indicator 2 times on the chart subwindow, with different settings. Strange, most indicators do this no problem ,but this one no ,they both change .Also would like to overlap them at times. Any idea why ,or how can it be corrected? Any advice appreciated.

Thank you kindly for your time.

Regards

Naughty 77
You need a different ha candles ID for every instance of the indicator you are using.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Naughty 77

acer777 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:19 pm Dear Kvak
First of all thank your reply on short time. I checked it , but result are good when i select color on outer levels cross are better, now one more request to you, is it possible to combine/ club together color on outer levels cross and color on signal cross into 1 option? Here basically what i looking or following is when price crossed signal period the main MA should be neutral /white color and the moment price along with signal period both crosses main MA then MA color should change into either blue or red, let say when price crossed 7 EMA then main MA 21 EMA should be white, the moment price along with signal period crossed 21 EMA then 21 EMA should change its color into blue or red. This is what iam looking for. Thank you. Here i have attached images for your kind reference.
But that will be a completely different indicator, as I wrote, there is no second MA on chart...
You want 2x MA cross....based on your condition.

Dear Kvak,
i totally agree with you sir, even i am not looking for second MA(i.e signal MA on chart) my request to you is, in input parameters there are four separate color changing options among those i want two separate color changing options into a single color changing option, so please add fifth option as Change color on outer levels cross + Change color on signal cross. I am using your MA + VQ filtered indicator with below mentioned parameters in the image. I want main MA on the chart, but main MA color changing should affect based on price cross on outer levels of signal period and main MA period and when price along with signal period had crossover with the main MA now its color should change either blue/red. so my request is i want two separate options as one single option i.e "1. Change color on outer levels cross & 2. Change color on signal cross" i want these two options as a one single option for color changing, so if combing of these two options is not possible, i mean i dont know programming so please dont mind me, then in that case please provide me an indicator with this condition and it would really help me alot for my trading carrier, the condition is : " 2 MA crossover with VQ filtering and dsl, for example i use two EMA's 1. Main MA was 21 EMA and 2. Trigger/signal MA was 7 EMA, in general there are so many color MA's available in forum, there function is they change color due to price cross, but here in this case, Main MA color should change based on crossover of price and signal MA, for Neutral/no trade white color should appear when price crosses outer levels of Both signal and main MA, but color change of Main MA should occur only after crossover of 2 MA's i.e Main MA & Signal period. I hope i conveyed properly, please pardon me if iam wrong any where and iam so sorry if iam troubling you. Thank you once again.
Attachments

Hi Folks,

I've searched Forex-Station and the web for an MT4 indicator similar to this Tradingview indicator named "ATR Break-Out". I won't provide a link because I think it's against the rules. However, the indicators shows per candle ATR as a histogram. The SMA/EMA (not sure which) in the indicator has a configurable length and multiple of ATR settings (defaults to 14 periods and 1 ATR).

Candles that exceed the ATR MA in the histogram are colored yellow if bullish and orange if bearish in the main price chart. Candles that are under the 1 ATR MA are default bull/bear color in the main price chart. The ATR histogram colors are yellow (bull) and red (bear) for greater than ATR MA, and light blue (bull) and grey (bear). Colors are configurable in the indicators settings. Another important setting is calculating ATR with or without "wick". It has alerts as well.

The closest I found to providing similar functionality was cQ-ATR Range and Volume. I'm mulling over trying to code this myself but I wanted to ask here first. In case I've just overlooked an existing MT4 indicator that does this already. Thanks in advance.
These users thanked the author DrRumpy for the post:
Msquared

Dear Kvak
Iam using your MA + VQ filtered (T3) Bt indicator and it is a great indicator. My sincere request to you is please add extra options for Coloron section like Please add if possible 6th option as: "Color change on outer levels cross and change color on opposite levels cross. 7th option as: Change color on outer levels cross and change color on signal cross. 8th option as: "Change color on opposite levels cross and change color on signal cross". 9th option as: "Change color on outer levels cross, opposite levels cross and change color on signal cross". Thank you.
Attachments

DrRumpy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:35 am Hi Folks,

I've searched Forex-Station and the web for an MT4 indicator similar to this Tradingview indicator named "ATR Break-Out". I won't provide a link because I think it's against the rules. However, the indicators shows per candle ATR as a histogram. The SMA/EMA (not sure which) in the indicator has a configurable length and multiple of ATR settings (defaults to 14 periods and 1 ATR).

Candles that exceed the ATR MA in the histogram are colored yellow if bullish and orange if bearish in the main price chart. Candles that are under the 1 ATR MA are default bull/bear color in the main price chart. The ATR histogram colors are yellow (bull) and red (bear) for greater than ATR MA, and light blue (bull) and grey (bear). Colors are configurable in the indicators settings. Another important setting is calculating ATR with or without "wick". It has alerts as well.

The closest I found to providing similar functionality was cQ-ATR Range and Volume. I'm mulling over trying to code this myself but I wanted to ask here first. In case I've just overlooked an existing MT4 indicator that does this already. Thanks in advance.

I second this request this would make an awesome indicator! Especially with alerts for break outs!
These users thanked the author Msquared for the post:
DrRumpy

acer777 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:45 pm Dear Kvak
Iam using your MA + VQ filtered BT indicator, iam requesting you to please add an extra option in 'Coloron:' Section, like default there are 4 options, now please add one more option if possible, the options is 5th option: Change color on outer levels cross and change color on signal cross. Thank you.
Dont spam this forum with your multiple (same) request......have not time ( Iam not at home). And what I read from your posts, you really dont understand the logic behind this indicator when you want create new menu for signal cross and opposite levels cross in one ....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:58 pm It is OK.
I'll PM you what the individual menus mean and how they work...
Thank you dear Kvak, its a sign of relief for me now . Once again iam really so sorry for annoying with my messages, i will never repeat this kind of act, thanks alot for correcting me. I will be happy and waiting for your PM. Thank you.