Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:09 pm Excellent indicator. :thumbup:
Teachers are advised to make another version of Deviation scaled ma (histo btn).

Infinite merit!
Made a histogram version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, kvak, Jimmy, alexm, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, talaate, Ricstar_8, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:53 pm I post one version here....viewtopic.php?p=1295490459#p1295490459
MAVQ - Moving Average Volatility Quality Slope Filter
Dear Kvak
I hope your doing fine, first of all a big thanks from my bottom of my heart, the work ,and the contribution you provide to the community is great, people like you and mr.tools are blessing for beginner traders like me. I started using your MA + VQ Filtered Bt indicator, it works great, could you please add an option for color changing, my request is please add an option for Color change on signal period cross MA, just like your MA + RSI filtered there is an option for color changing stating Color change on RSI cross MA, similarly here also please provide an option like Color change on signal period cross MA in MA + VQ Filtered BT indicator. For your reference iam adding images. Thank you.
Attachments

Instantaneous Trend Line

MT4 version of MT5 indicator from here viewtopic.php?p=1295490545#p1295490545
With more option arows, alerts, candles option, button...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, josi, talaate, pfxi, Woodyz, Mundu19, Milad8732, RodrigoRT7, Ricstar_8

DSL of RSX (Pre-smoothed with Zero Lag nEMA)

This is a discontinued signal line of a rsx pre-smoothed with a zero lag nema with added mtf.

About nema explained by Mladen:

NEMA indicator - that calculates depth (offspring) of EMA of arbitrary "depth".

Nema can calculate all the known variations (offspring) of EMA : EMA, DEMA, TEMA, ... DecEMA, ... and so on, up to "levels" or "depth" 50 (whatever name it would be)

Known "EMA" depths :

*1 -> EMA
*2 -> DEMA (Double EMA)
*3 -> TEMA (Triple EMA)
*10 -> DecEMA (Decuple EMA)
*50 -> is the maximal "depth" calculated by this indicator

If the depth is set to 1, NEMA is equal to EMA, for depth 2 it is equal to DEMA, for depth 3 it is equal to TEMA and so on ..., up to depth 50.

In any case, depths over 40 are — due to the way how internal calculation is done, you are losing precision too much and unlike the lower depths, should be used for with extreme care and with reserve.

Also, as a deviation from EMA (and DEMA and TEMA...) this indicator allows fractional period for calculation (there is no reason whatsoever why any EMA-type indicator should use only integer bound calculation period)

berserkyjc wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:45 pm Dear Master,
do we have a MT4 for DSL QQE?
many thanks
Not much of a master, but made this version, think it's kind of close.

ps) it has 7 types of rsi, 9 types of moving average, and the 30+ prices to choose from.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
vvFish, berserkyjc, thomdel, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, fibo7818