CandlesticksRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

HI all.

I got this indicatior from eabuilder and I really like it.

The inidicator has 4 settings being

1) Bullish
2) Bearish
3) Bullish Weak and
4) Bearish Weak

I have been having some good success on the one minute specifically when

a) the prior candle is Bullish and the current candle closes as Bearish Weak and
b) the candle moves from Bearish to Bullish Weak.

I am hoping that someone could add an audio alert to for these two specific conditions please. Its non repainting and very good so I hope people enjoy it. I have attached the code and a screen shot.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Kvak
First of all thank your reply on short time. I checked it , but result are good when i select color on outer levels cross are better, now one more request to you, is it possible to combine/ club together color on outer levels cross and color on signal cross into 1 option? Here basically what i looking or following is when price crossed signal period the main MA should be neutral /white color and the moment price along with signal period both crosses main MA then MA color should change into either blue or red, let say when price crossed 7 EMA then main MA 21 EMA should be white, the moment price along with signal period crossed 21 EMA then 21 EMA should change its color into blue or red. This is what iam looking for. Thank you. Here i have attached images for your kind reference.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:47 am Any non-repainting ma cross arrows indicator should do the same, if for example you set the fast ma period to 1 and use price close, it's the same.
i got that point, but it will get lot of false arrows.
i am trying to explain is in this snap posted viewtopic.php?p=1295490563#p1295490563v

for example
ema 10 < ema 50
price open < 10 and close >50 close tf.. and the bar is bullish - up arrow.
can you please condsider
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Dear Kvak
Now i understood what iam looking for, here iam requesting you to please provide an option for color change and the option would be : "Color change on outer levels cross (main MA should be white) and color change on signal cross (main MA should be either blue/red). Please kindly provide this option. I hope you understood what iam looking for? Here iam attaching you the image for your kind reference. Thank you.
Attachments

Dear Mr Tools

Would just like to find out why when you put the attached indicator 2 times onto the chart, they interfere with each other. I want to have the indicator 2 times on the chart subwindow, with different settings. Strange, most indicators do this no problem ,but this one no ,they both change .Also would like to overlap them at times. Any idea why ,or how can it be corrected? Any advice appreciated.

Thank you kindly for your time.

Regards

Naughty 77