Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:03 am could you please share template i am wondering how you got the bombs and hands stuff
I think it’s a Wingding and they are changed from arrows to any desired object arrow below. You’d be able to change the arrows when you open the indicator search for (arrow up and arrow down) and type in the number of the wingding you want that is shared in this image.. Hope this helps
These users thanked the author Lightningstorm7 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:24 am I think it’s a Wingding and they are changed from arrows to any desired object arrow below. You’d be able to change the arrows when you open the indicator search for (arrow up and arrow down) and type in the number of the wingding you want that is shared in this image.. Hope this helps
yes but i dont see any of the tdis lining up with them maybe they are zz
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Lightningstorm7
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:03 am could you please share template i am wondering how you got the bombs and hands stuff
Upload the template later, I'm out now
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Lightningstorm7, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:28 am yes but i dont see any of the tdis lining up with them maybe they are zz
The version of tdi I'm using doesn't have an option for custom symbols.
Chickenspicy, Lightningstorm7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chickenspicy, vvFish

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
annadurai, Chickenspicy, vvFish

please help understand what the different levels of crossing on the tdis mean together

it looks like when the macd blue linecross the yellow line
and the tdi red and blue lines cross together it looks like an entry confirmation

i dont get what a swing trend is
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

bro wait for me to come home tonight. I've been busy working outside during the day
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

I don't think the template is displayed completely, I'll see what's going on tonight
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy