Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:54 am Mtf will just mess up the bars/candles really don't see any reason to add mtf to it.
Dear Mr.Tools, is there code space to add buttons?
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:47 am Any non-repainting ma cross arrows indicator should do the same, if for example you set the fast ma period to 1 and use price close, it's the same.
mr.tools
i find similiar and good .. here it is for new traders may useful.
my request was simple and it helps a good stratgey.. see snap :)
if you can make an different id will be great.. to add more indies on chart.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

So I have an idea that I want to run by everyone here that I think would make an excellent indicator that I personally use everyday. Hopefully one of the master coders here could create this for the forum…. So from my understanding all the news indicators on here are receiving it’s info in real time from a website like Forex Factory or MyFXBook. So I was hoping someone could make the information on here https://marketmilk.babypips.com/ into an indicator as well. With maybe some alerts when conditions like volitation changes or strengthening of pairs change. I feel this information is extremely helpful in filtering out what markets to stay away from.

Hello mrtools, please can you add a new parameter into standard ATR indicator for which if it goes above it change color?

Let's say I set 0.025 as fixed ATR level: if ATR goes above such level it change color. Just like the STOCH colored does if it goes above 80.

Here is a simple example of what I mean. Let's say yellow line is set at 0.025 level Above it change color to green. Below the level it has the standard color

Thank you

kvak wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:07 am Tell me what is your settings and whats timeframe you use?
Dear Kvak
I hope your doing fine, first of all a big thanks from my bottom of my heart, the work ,and the contribution you provide to the community is great, people like you and mr.tools are blessing for beginner traders like me. I started using your MA + VQ Filtered Bt indicator, it works great, could you please add an option for color changing, my request is please add an option for Color change on signal period cross MA, just like your MA + RSI filtered there is an option for color changing stating Color change on RSI cross MA, similarly here please provide an option like Color change on signal period cross MA in MA + VQ Filtered BT indicator. For your reference iam adding images. Thank you.
Attachments

acer777 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:40 am Dear Kvak
I hope your doing fine, first of all a big thanks from my bottom of my heart, the work ,and the contribution you provide to the community is great, people like you and mr.tools are blessing for beginner traders like me. I started using your MA + VQ Filtered Bt indicator, it works great, could you please add an option for color changing, my request is please add an option for Color change on signal period cross MA, just like your MA + RSI filtered there is an option for color changing stating Color change on RSI cross MA, similarly here please provide an option like Color change on signal period cross MA in MA + VQ Filtered BT indicator. For your reference iam adding images. Thank you.
Hello.
I think there is a little misunderstanding here, caused by my dropdown menu.
There is no difference between MA crossing or signal, they are two same thing...
Attachments