Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System in

samxtrader wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:08 pm Hi mate , do you still have the videos, can you post them again , they will be of great help.

Although someone did mention these videos before , I did search for them, with no luck

Please post them again or someone needs to make them again, there’s many many traders here who don’t fully understand the direction of the trend due to the repainting nature of the dots, I’m ever so battling everyday to understand it, all we get told is to read from page 1, but there’s so many variables in explanations that one loses himself, there is not a step by step guide for us.

Somebody really has to make a video , it will benefit every trader here without doubt. We will be ever grateful.

We appreciate mr Xard has done a lot for us, few have fully understood the direction of the trend , but we need that step by step guide or a video explaining the direction in real-time not in backtesting like the 2nd dot PDF guide. Somebody please intervene

Thanks 😊
POst #10049
But its an old one, and some opportunities not taken I dont know why. Maybe the rules what I used was different.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
samxtrader

samxtrader wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:08 pm We appreciate mr Xard has done a lot for us, few have fully understood the direction of the trend ,
The direction of the trend is shown by a second dot and a second dot is simply a higher low or a lower high. If the market is making lower highs and lower lows the trend is down, if it is making higher highs and higher lows the trend is up. So the reason we use second dots is so that you have a confirmed trend as the second dot is a lower high or a higher low, add a second confirmation using moving averages and you have a strong signal to buy or sell.

The movement of dots is very predictable, if the market is making new highs and you have a larger dot appear it will move higher if price moves higher. You need to keep in mind that under every large dot is all the dots of every size smaller than it, but you only see the smaller ones appear when the larger one moves. A dot will stop moving higher if a dot of the same size forms at the low of a retracement. So when you see a large dot at the high and the market retraces and a small dot appears at the low of the retracement what will happen when price moves higher than the previous high??? The large dot will move to the new high and a smaller dot will remain at that spot.

Another thing about dots is that size matters, each larger size is showing a high or low from a higher time frame. The bigger the dot the higher the time frame it is from and therefore the more significant is, each dot is showing levels of support and resistance. Also you not only have second dots of the small size, you also count larger dots as if the smaller ones are not there. Second dots from larger dots are a stronger indication than smaller dots.

When you look at a chart think about what will the dots do if price moves up and what will happen if price moves down. It is not hard to do if you follow what I have written above, soon it will become second nature and you will not need to think about it much.
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:11 pm The direction of the trend is shown by a second dot and a second dot is simply a higher low or a lower high. If the market is making lower highs and lower lows the trend is down, if it is making higher highs and higher lows the trend is up. So the reason we use second dots is that you have a confirmed trend as the second dot is a lower high or a higher low, add a second confirmation using moving averages and you have a strong signal to buy or sell.

The movement of dots is very predictable, if the market is making new highs and you have a larger dot appear it will move higher if prices are higher. You need to keep in mind that under every large dot are all the dots of every size smaller than it, but you only see the smaller ones appear when the larger one moves. A dot will stop moving higher if a dot of the same size forms at the low of a retracement. So when you see a large dot at the high and the market retraces and a small dot appears at the low of the retracement what will happen when the price moves higher than the previous high??? The large dot will move to the new high and a smaller dot will remain at that spot.

Another thing about dots is that size matters, each larger size is showing a high or low from a higher time frame. The bigger the dot the higher the time frame it is from and therefore the more significant is, each dot is showing levels of support and resistance. Also you not only have second dots of the small size, you also count larger dots as if the smaller ones are not there. Second dots from larger dots is a stronger indication than smaller dots.

When you look at a chart think about what will the dots do if the price moves up and what will happen if the price moves down. It is not hard to do if you follow what I have written above, soon it will become second nature and you will not need to think about it much.
Wow!!

FourXXXX, that is a brilliant explanation of the Xard system. Well done mate :clap:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
XXXX, StuartWong, dansmol, Jedidiah, Musashi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System in

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:11 pm The direction of the trend is shown by a second dot and a second dot is simply a higher low or a lower high. If the market is making lower highs and lower lows the trend is down, if it is making higher highs and higher lows the trend is up. So the reason we use second dots is so that you have a confirmed trend as the second dot is a lower high or a higher low, add a second confirmation using moving averages and you have a strong signal to buy or sell.

The movement of dots is very predictable, if the market is making new highs and you have a larger dot appear it will move higher if price moves higher. You need to keep in mind that under every large dot is all the dots of every size smaller than it, but you only see the smaller ones appear when the larger one moves. A dot will stop moving higher if a dot of the same size forms at the low of a retracement. So when you see a large dot at the high and the market retraces and a small dot appears at the low of the retracement what will happen when price moves higher than the previous high??? The large dot will move to the new high and a smaller dot will remain at that spot.

Another thing about dots is that size matters, each larger size is showing a high or low from a higher time frame. The bigger the dot the higher the time frame it is from and therefore the more significant is, each dot is showing levels of support and resistance. Also you not only have second dots of the small size, you also count larger dots as if the smaller ones are not there. Second dots from larger dots are a stronger indication than smaller dots.

When you look at a chart think about what will the dots do if price moves up and what will happen if price moves down. It is not hard to do if you follow what I have written above, soon it will become second nature and you will not need to think about it much.
Very well explained :thumbup:
i was following this thread for a while and will contribute when i can like you. i have more simpler template and it works for me but most pieces from xard
These users thanked the author akcodingeye for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, ahmednegm

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hey Xard,
I saw this RSI visual feature you had implemented on a working version of XU-38, but you didn't use it in XU-39. Is there a way you can put it in the next release to make it so that when the RSI line crosses over the dotted line, it changes the color bar respectively?

XARD: Yeah, I will look it out and make the setting the same.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post (total 2):
dansmol, Jedidiah

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:11 pm The direction of the trend is shown by a second dot and a second dot is simply a higher low or a lower high. If the market is making lower highs and lower lows the trend is down, if it is making higher highs and higher lows the trend is up. So the reason we use second dots is so that you have a confirmed trend as the second dot is a lower high or a higher low, add a second confirmation using moving averages and you have a strong signal to buy or sell.

Very easy to understand explanation. thanks
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

rogeryrogery wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:56 am Thanks every one who trying to help US new people --

Below is 2 chart from today.

Please let me know if I am thinking right - 5MIN chart made 2nd DOT ( higher time frame ) which is strong. Am I ok to think it would be better to take BUY entry on 1 MIN chart considering below situation ?

Thank you again..

You would consider buying when price gets above the TMA2.

Yes your dot analysis is correct. However, when price went through the 3 MAs and the open it is SELL SELL SELL, as I am typing this I am short JPN225 from that level and we are now below ADR-61.85. Remember sell bias below the open and the TMA2, also RSI is down as well.

The image is from this post viewtopic.php?p=1295488066#p1295488066 EDIT JPN225 is now -100% ADR :Hot: :Hot: :Hot: :Hot: :Hot:
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
BeatlemaniaSA, Skyold, rogeryrogery, dansmol, Nero, Musashi
nil desperandum