Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

i have an idea for the rsi on chart arrows of 70 -30 cross of rsi

i think DeMarker indicator arrows of 70-30 may be better but i dont think it has been created
no spam,, no hacking,, no bad mouthing,, no source code
no bad request,, no fake identity,, no zero-contribution,, no unauthorized sales

0+0=0, infinity/infinity=1

The wages of sin is death and gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ
It’s self evident there is a creator and judgement.

Top 3 : g7fx, forexflexea, expert4x gridea

XU-Hybrid 5.0 (Swiss Army Knife)

Simple, stress-free and profitable...patience is the key :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
USDCAD #3.png

USDCAD #2.png

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

All done for the day and now I'm off to go and enjoy a relaxing moment in the garden. A sundowner in hand ;)
DailyPL #1.png

Xard does have the best daily P/L indicator :D.
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:21 am
All done for the day and now I'm off to go and enjoy a relaxing moment in the garden. A sundowner in hand ;)

An interesting modification to the Xard-RSI indicator! How did you do it?

TransparentTrader wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 am
An interesting modification to the Xard-RSI indicator! How did you do it?
Hi TransparentTrader,

There was no modification :sweat: I've simply loaded the Rsioma from the XU-HYBRID onto the sub-window ;)

I'm always testing :D

LikeRe: XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:01 am
Hi TransparentTrader,

There was no modification :sweat: I've simply loaded the Rsioma from the XU-HYBRID onto the sub-window ;)

I'm always testing :D

I'm starting to think the RSI-MA from Xard777 is the closest thing we have to the perfect trend indicator on smaller timeframes, especially for the indices.

Won't be long before the Holy Grail is reached with him and yourself pushing the envelope. :D

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:

If you dont mind me asking, what pairs are you usually trading? I ask because I know you stated to focus on two pairs at one point so just curious! :D

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:

What version is that? I have the latest version, and the semafors are different. Circles instead of arrows and the medium-sized dots are white.

rambamodam wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:23 am
If you don't mind me asking, what pairs are you usually trading? I ask because I know you stated to focus on two pairs at one point so just curious! :D
I like to put a twist on that by choosing one or two pairs each week and trading those pairs for the week ;) Indices as well in the afternoon.

Try all the pairs until you find those you enjoy trading. ;)

Maybe this will shed some light... rinse and repeat.

"From the 2nd Dot to the Channel line and Beyond..."
Xard777
Screenshot from 2022-09-27 19-54-20.png
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

1. Similar Topics

1. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

11 Replies 7270 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. Trading system to suit every style for free

6 Replies 3239 Views

by mooniemoo, Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:00 am in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: bks1bijay, CommonCrawl [Bot], DAVID99, Deez, ducklv1, FLINNS, Hartl, honje19960321, inter22, MetaStorm, wege and 47 guests