Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

traderduke wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:07 pm HELP!
I can't get 5.0 to load properly. I have loaded it on 3 different platforms, Tradersway, FXChoice, & Coinexx. The Coinexx only has 4.5 & 5.0 loaded on it.
I have re-loaded 5.0 from pg1 to all the 3 platforms with the same results.
Any help would be appreciated.

See attached: It looks like some files were loaded and then deleted. 5.0 template didn't leave ANY files on the chart,

Hey TraderDuke have you tried copying the whole (Xu-hybrid 5.0 indicator's) to your mt4.
Attachments

OK, I read them for the 20th time and still have the problem. The candles were left black so I fixed them to show on the chart then I loaded the aaz indicator to show
the chart works. Then I hit the indicator to show only the one I just loaded.
See attached: Yes, I copied ONLY 4.5 and 5.0 to the NEW Coinexx platform, as you can see above 4.5 worked, and 5.0 didn't.

traderduke wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:27 pm Yes, I copied ONLY 4.5 and 5.0 to the NEW Coinexx platform, as you can see above 4.5 worked, and 5.0 didn't.
Version 4.5 looks for the indicators used in the template in your MQL4/indicators folder (this is where indicators are usually stored).

However, to avoid overwriting indicators already within that folder ALL the indicators used on the 5.0 template are stored in the "XU-Hybrid 5.0 indicators" folder. Copy the actual "XU-Hybrid 5.0 indicators" folder to your mql4/indicators folder. DO NOT copy the indicators from within that folder to your mql4/indicators folder!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, josi, traderduke, Jimmy, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:41 pm Version 4.5 looks for the indicators used in the template in your MQL4/indicators folder (this is where indicators are usually stored).

However, to avoid overwriting indicators already within that folder ALL the indicators used on the 5.0 template are stored in the "XU-Hybrid 5.0 indicators" folder. Copy the actual "XU-Hybrid 5.0 indicators" folder to your mql4/indicators folder. DO NOT copy the indicators from within that folder to your mql4/indicators folder!

Admire your patience for people who can’t/don’t read instructions 🤣

traderduke wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:09 am THANK YOU!!
In ten years I have never loaded a folder into the indicator folder and had a template activate it. Your "DO NOT" did it.

Thanks again for all your patience
No worries :sweat: and as Xard has just commented in his thread...

NO TRADER LEFT BEHIND! ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, viklam, maroka, dansmol, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hello, two days for me to activate the template.... Now since I understood it works pretty well. Good job and thanks a lot.
I'm a great fan of your green and red template. Do you have this kind of stuff in stock please?

Even if my trading isn't yet profitable and good enough. Thanks you for all the stuff I learn here.
It seems to me that I really can do a parallel with your crazy sport that I practice too. " Need a lot of effort to progress" but it's already gratefull to be on the road.

Thanks.

1st impression: the mixture of indicators works nicely.
Subwindow tells you - beware of the arrows - very precisely were you're at.
(It may only be for me but there seems to be a problem with the autosession-indie: whenever I change instruments it turns itself on)
It can be hard in a ranging market; after changing to lower TF you should enter at extremes (up or down) and use subwindow for bias: (as it has only been up so far, it was - as Beatlemania would say - relaxed buys only)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Knight, dansmol, Chickenspicy, oskar656