Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:47 pm To answer to your question, yes I made a lots of backtest. I made videos also which I uploaded to here (I'm not sure they are still there).
First I was confused because It was not clear whats happening.
If you want to test the M1 add the M15 chart also. Look both at the same time as U can see on many screenshot here. Trade the 15M trend as XARD suggested. It means 15M t2MA is your roadmap. Follow that, but follow it down on the 1M chart. And yes you can test this with soft4fx.
I didn't find much from your post but I think you'r as confuse as any other person on this thread.

See attached picture where you asking just few days ago how to avoid that? After everything happened in market you can see all clear but during the market dots are moving, price is changing, only direction you can get is from MA's / open price / Market structure.
Attachments

rogeryrogery wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:27 pm I didn't find much from your post but I think you'r as confuse as any other person on this thread.

See attached picture where you asking just few days ago how to avoid that? After everything happened in market you can see all clear but during the market dots are moving, price is changing, only direction you can get is from MA's / open price / Market structure.
try what I said and you will figure out. I just wanted to help. Yes this is a problem what you see on the picture but if you read got answer.
In my post before this I gave you an idea did you checked? Its a nice trade since ........ US500

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:48 pm maybe here could help me, gbpusd i was in buy and he stopped me, maybe i wouldn't be in, and to see in real time

Can someone please help me to set an alert email for this blue/white arrow that i have circled in green.

Sincerely, Dustin
Attachments
Can someone please help me to set an alert email for this blue/white arrow that i have circled in green.<br /><br />Sincerely,  Dustin Can someone please help me to set an alert email for this blue/white arrow that i have circled in green.

Sincerely, Dustin

Skyold wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:16 am In my opinion, almost everything is correct except for the first trade. You shouldn't have taken the 1st trade on 1MIn TF.
If you had traded on 5MIN chart, then I assume your first trade would not be a SELL.
I have learned the following: If my trade chart is 5MIN TF, then I set my trade also on this TF. I take the lower and/or upper time units as confirmation.
Thank you. I think this is the piece of the puzzle that I was missing in my analysis.

ExclamationRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:16 am In my opinion, almost everything is correct except for the first trade. You shouldn't have taken the 1st trade on 1MIn TF.
If you had traded on 5MIN chart, then I assume your first trade would not be a SELL.

I have learned the following: If my trade chart is 5MIN TF, then I set my trade also on this TF. I take the lower and/or upper time units as confirmation.
This is such a great post 👏

If you're new here, please read, read and re-read this post again especially if you're just starting out either with Xard or trading in general! It'll really help you out.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, dansmol, Skyold, Chickenspicy, Musashi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

I have been testing out my latest setup which I will no doubt post next week.
It now has some cool MTF MA lines with synced candles and the zero divide is now fixed and there is absolutely NO LAG whatsoever.
Here was my last trade for today off the 2nd Dot.
Xard777

see enc screenshot... Xard just gave away the keys to the vault.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
kvak, jmonts, Skyold, knglerxst, Chickenspicy, traderokey, dn101, XXXX, fibo7818, Jedidiah, phnthnhnm, Flandria2, msbh, StuartWong, Musashi
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

rogeryrogery wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:04 pm I don't think there is option for alert on semafor - As It moves every time price move in that direction. It's just look nice once price stop moving to that direction and you see woww wish I could take oppositie trade from here.
I can write one if there is enough interest, same as the TakeProfit indicator posted way back. It will alert you every time the Semaphore appears or moves to a new bar.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, Ricstar_8, fibo7818, Skyold, JeanPierre458, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:26 pm I can write one if there is enough interest, same as the TakeProfit indicator posted way back. It will alert you every time the Semaphore appears or moves to a new bar.
Hi FourXXXX,

Yeah, that would be cool. :) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, StuartWong, dansmol
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System in

normannasty wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:47 pm To answer to your question, yes I made a lots of backtest. I made videos also which I uploaded to here (I'm not sure they are still there).
First I was confused because It was not clear whats happening.
If you want to test the M1 add the M15 chart also. Look both at the same time as U can see on many screenshot here. Trade the 15M trend as XARD suggested. It means 15M t2MA is your roadmap. Follow that, but follow it down on the 1M chart. And yes you can test this with soft4fx.
Hi mate , do you still have the videos, can you post them again , they will be of great help.

Although someone did mention these videos before , I did search for them, with no luck

Please post them again or someone needs to make them again, there’s many many traders here who don’t fully understand the direction of the trend due to the repainting nature of the dots, I’m ever so battling everyday to understand it, all we get told is to read from page 1, but there’s so many variables in explanations that one loses himself, there is not a step by step guide for us.

Somebody really has to make a video , it will benefit every trader here without doubt. We will be ever grateful.

We appreciate mr Xard has done a lot for us, few have fully understood the direction of the trend , but we need that step by step guide or a video explaining the direction in real-time not in backtesting like the 2nd dot PDF guide. Somebody please intervene

Thanks 😊
These users thanked the author samxtrader for the post (total 2):
dansmol, Nero