Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:52 pm Digital Kahler type indicators are interesting.

Looking forward to the teacher upgrade adaptive (vhf) rsx digital Kahler - prices + lines + alerts. Add RSI various types, MTF, button and other elements.

Infinite merit!
Added all the rsi methods, mtf, and the on/off button to the second version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
kvak, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:31 am This btn version, probably added based on rsi digital Kahler 2, is nice. :thumbup:

Actually the rsi digital Kahler 2.01 version made by the teacher on February 5, 2021 is better. However, the teacher may have no source code.
No, I have it and you are right the 2.01 version is better, not sure why that rsi is better than the other, anyway do you want a button on the 2.01 version?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:01 pm Had an error in my calculations that should be fixed in this version, now it's more like version 2.01 when using rsi.
Good morning mrtools, :)

I am having a slight "issue" with this indicator and it's regarding its button status. The issue is that even if I switch the button OFF and I then change timeframes or to a different chart it reverts back to the ON state automatically. Is it possible to correct this?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:01 pm Good morning mrtools, :)

I am having a slight "issue" with this indicator and it's regarding its button status. The issue is that even if I switch the button OFF and I then change timeframes or to a different chart it reverts back to the ON state automatically. Is it possible to correct this?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Don't know i tried all possible scenarios I can think of and it's not doing that when I try. Are you talking about the latest rsi kahler?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah