Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

talaate wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:49 am Hi mrtools
I hope if possible to add the set of averages to the attached indicatorm, if possible
Many Thanks
buy+sell zone fibs (alerts + arrows + btn).ex4
Added all the averages filters, also updated the button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, talaate, RodrigoRT7, josi, kvak, 太虚一毫, RplusT, BeatlemaniaSA

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:45 am Added all the averages filters, also updated the button.
Very interesting.
I have a question, though: do you find that the values for the fibo band distance isn't helpful in pips or points, if you trade currencies & indices (either the values work for one or the other)?
Wouldn't it be a solution to replace absolute values by percentage values (as in a Fibo)?
Just in case you agree - if you do this couldn't one use the fibo extension values for the different band distance (percentage) values?
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:24 am MAVQ - Moving Average Volatility Quality Slope Filter

Moving average filtered with volatility quality as request.
Slope of average is filtered vith VQ.
Iam upload subwindow version of VQ here too.

PS: For the MADX Moving Average ADX version, please see: MADX - Moving Average ADX 👈
PPS: For the MAVQ Moving Average Volatility Quality "T3" version, please see: MAVQ T3 Averages 🆕

Dear Kvak
I hope your doing fine, first of all a big thanks from my bottom of my heart, the work ,and the contribution you provide to the community is great, people like you and mr.tools are blessing for beginner traders like me. I started using your MA + VQ Filtered Bt indicator, it works great, could you please add an option for color changing, my request is please add an option for Color change on signal period cross MA, just like your MA + RSI filtered there is an option for color changing stating Color change on RSI cross MA, similarly here please provide an option like Color change on signal period cross MA in MA + VQ Filtered BT indicator. For your reference iam adding images. Thank you.
Attachments

josi wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:30 pm Very interesting.
I have a question, though: do you find that the values for the fibo band distance isn't helpful in pips or points, if you trade currencies & indices (either the values work for one or the other)?
Wouldn't it be a solution to replace absolute values by percentage values (as in a Fibo)?
Just in case you agree - if you do this couldn't one use the fibo extension values for the different band distance (percentage) values?
Sounds like a good idea, just got to figure out how to do it code wise, let me look at some other code examples and see if I can do it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi