Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:47 am mr.tools
can you update this indicator.. its not seen any arrows and alert ..

arrow & alert shall be
down arrow
bearish crossing candle ma line (close time frame)
Any non-repainting ma cross arrows indicator should do the same, if for example you set the fast ma period to 1 and use price close, it's the same.

gannhilo wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:29 pm Hello everyone;

I don't know if it is the correct thread to expose this doubt that I have;

Can someone tell me how to use this indicator (RSI arrows onchart BT) so that the arrow does not disappear when I use it in higher TF? I appreciate the help.
Not seeing the code would guess you need a different arrows ID for every instance of the indicator used.

gannhilo wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:29 am Thank you for your answer, but I am not at all knowledgeable in this matter, so I do not know what what you told me means, it would be so kind to be less explicit.

Thaks.

In your external settings you probably have this "arrowsIdentifier " = "rsi arrows1";, for every extra instance of this indicator you place on your chart this number needs to be different something like rsi arrows5, something like that.

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:54 am Mtf will just mess up the bars/candles really don't see any reason to add mtf to it.
Got it, thanks for telling me
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.