Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

Italy.....the party of the Left is over. Italy moved to the Right. I really can understand that. People are fed up with what has been and still is going on.
What boggles my mind: If you want to care for your own people and are against having your country destroyed by the WEF puppets of the EU, you are branded
Anti-European. Really! It rather appears to me that those in charge of the EU are anti-European ones.

"The election could be a turning point for Italy, especially in its relationship with the EU: the most pro-European government of all time, that of Mario Draghi, is being succeeded by the most anti-European the country has ever seen. Election winner Meloni has already announced: "The party is over!" Italy will no longer accept everything from the bureaucrats, Germany and France. Two of the future governing parties - the Fratelli and the Lega - have voted against sanctioning Hungary in the European Parliament. Viktor Orbán becomes the new guiding star of Italian European policy".......The approach of dealing with Russia will see a change too.

Well, the WEF puppet, EU commissioner von der Leyen has threatened them already before the election, announcing that there will be consequences. It's her vision of democracy. People got to vote as she says.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:50 pm

Italy.....the party of the Left is over. Italy moved to the Right. I really can understand that. People are fed up with what has been and still is going on.
What boggles my mind: If you want to care for your own people and are against having your country destroyed by the WEF puppets of the EU, you are branded
Anti-European. Really! It rather appears to me that those in charge of the EU are anti-European ones.

"The election could be a turning point for Italy, especially in its relationship with the EU: the most pro-European government of all time, that of Mario Draghi, is being succeeded by the most anti-European the country has ever seen. Election winner Meloni has already announced: "The party is over!" Italy will no longer accept everything from the bureaucrats, Germany and France. Two of the future governing parties - the Fratelli and the Lega - have voted against sanctioning Hungary in the European Parliament. Viktor Orbán becomes the new guiding star of Italian European policy".......The approach of dealing with Russia will see a change too.

Well, the WEF puppet, EU commissioner von der Leyen has threatened them already before the election, announcing that there will be consequences. It's her vision of democracy. People got to vote as she says.
I don't know much about Italian politics
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, k_khan_bt

chickensword wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:26 am is the macd a better tdi than slow rsi?
I think TDI slow rsi can tell if the market has a stronger trend move. . .
MACD it's fine. Still in my chart. I will click the button to show it when I need it.
Chickenspicy

. . . I consider my trading system more like a swiss army knife. . . I like to centralize all sorts of useful metrics on my templates.

People who like simple clean charts may not like my setup very much.

After more than 2 months of testing TDI slow RSI is the most powerful indicator to judge a strong trend. The TDI slow RSI reacts whenever the higher time line is trending.