Re: WEF (aka The Davos Billionaire's Private Club)

This is a very good video. Thanks Ogee. It clearly shows that it is the other way round. CO2 rises after Temperature has risen. It lags the rise of Temperature about 800 (eight hundred) years. Without Greenhouse gases (and the one we produce is just a tiny fraction) in the Atmosphere, sun rays would bounce off and the planet would be freezing cold. And remember the little ice age from the 14th to the 19th century (not a global ice age) where glaciers were expanding. In the past 10,000 years the globe has been much warmer and much colder as we are seeing now.
So the whole thing is being (as with Covid) totally distorted because ( like Covid) there are Billions of money to be made from and secondly restrictions of whatever kind can easily be imposed. And (again as with Covid vaccines) there are scientists being paid huge money to paint an alarming picture while others (like in the video) tell the truth.

I suggest you watch the video. It's very comprehensive and tells what we have heard before in bits and pieces which were quickly branded as non scientific.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Ogee, Chickenspicy

This unelected and unaccountable member of the European elite, vonderleyen, is proud to accept an award from Gates for her efforts to create an authoritarian globalist health system is a symbol of the corrupt and anti-democratic forces the people of Europe, and elsewhere, are up against.

Meanwhile we are expected to believe this man, who is unable to find his way off a stage, is the leader of the free world 🤔

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:22 pm 'Von der Leyen threatens the Italians: "We will see the result of the vote in Italy. If things go in a difficult direction, we have tools, as in the case of Poland and Hungary."

'A desperate attempt to influence the vote in Italy that runs towards the far right. Game over Ursula!'

The EU of today. it's not a Union, it's a blunt dictatorship run by WEF puppets in Brussels. F* braindead but threatening everyone...."You do as we say".... Isn't it that Leyen just a few weeks back announced that she will travel all EU countries to make them carry out her agenda i.e. mandated Vaccine booster shot for everyone, starting in Autumn. It's been awfully quiet since then.

At the time when Cameron threatened the EU to leave the Union and the people really voted for that, I thought it was a shot in the foot. Watching what's happening now I have to admit that it was me who was wrong. I think there is a chance that Hungary might be next.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

Politicians in the UK, EU and the US continue to push the 'net zero by 2030' WEF agenda in spite of the energy, food and cost of living crisis. Fossil fuel and nuclear power plants continue to be shut down.

Businesses and living standards will collapse this winter leading to mass poverty, which is the plan.

Obviously no one would agree to own nothing, live in a pod and eat bugs unless they were driven to it by poverty.

Disclose.tv @disclosetv

Doel power plant shutdown. This was in part an agreement to appease the Green parties in government who have been noteworthy for their long-standing opposition to nuclear power, according to the Brussel Times.

zerohedge @zerohedge

European Investment Bank Won’t Fund Gas Projects: FT
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy