Re: RUSSIA'S PUTIN ANNOUNCES PARTIAL MILITARY MOBILISATION

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

HeavLeighGill wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:30 am All of this talk surrounding war makes me nervous. If NATO gets involved, my husband could very well be drafted. I just want my kids to grow up in a normal world. I get that isn't how life is, but it's heavy to think about the fact that this could escalate even more so.
IMHO Putin has called NATO's bluff, still not a peep from the west in response to Russia raising the stakes.

Can't see NATO sending troops to match the Russian escalation, they only wanted a proxy war at the expense of Ukrainian dead.

If Kiev had honoured the Minsk agreements they signed they would not now have lost 4 more regions to the Russians.

But the deep state seems to be hard at work here (see latest Energy thread posts) so anything is still posible.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, HeavLeighGill

Zelensky boasts getting $1.5 billion every month

"The United States gives us $1.5 billion every month to support our budget to fight" against Russia the Ukrainian leader explained, but pointed out there remains "a deficit of $5 billion in our budget." He immediately pivoted to repeating Kyiv's longtime complaint that it's not enough - because it's never enough - though by and large the common American taxpayer seems oblivious amid the onslaught of constant war headlines.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/zel ... ne-monthly

And Carlson on US regime change mission creep, nuclear war and insanity.

XARD: Do you know how much baby formula you could have bought with that money?
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Jimmy

Chickenspicy