Re: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:33 am Looking forward to Dear Mr Tool s making it happen.
Gratitude
Added the arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, Lightningstorm7, josi, alexm, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:04 pm This is a dynamic zone step oma, indicator has a choice of using heiken ashi smoothed bars or regular value chart bars, the step oma has value filter and or price filters also has limited bar display, which is kind of funky, but it still seems to work as long as you don't go too low with the amount of bars.
Hi everyone, everything fine? is there a possibility to create a Dz Step Avgs Value Chart? I noticed that the chart gives good signs of countertrend if you look at the history and mark it with a -4.0 +4.0 line, for example.

I would like to see averages like Step PDFMA, Step DPWMA, Step Jurik in this graph format, considering that Step OMA is excellent.

Big Tkanks in advance!!
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Jedidiah

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:29 am Hi everyone, everything fine? is there a possibility to create a Dz Step Avgs Value Chart? I noticed that the chart gives good signs of countertrend if you look at the history and mark it with a -4.0 +4.0 line, for example.

I would like to see averages like Step PDFMA, Step DPWMA, Step Jurik in this graph format, considering that Step OMA is excellent.

Big Tkanks in advance!!
Value Chart SMI (Stochastic Momentum Index) Averages

Had to redo value chart, was trying to get it close to what we had before, anyway got backtracked and made this for now, will work on the step version next.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, josi, Jedidiah, ParallelNative, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:48 pm Had to redo value chart, was trying to get it close to what we had before, anyway got backtracked and made this for now, will work on the step version next.
thank you for this one!! I had seen this one with Jurik's smoothing, I'll dig a little in the settings, but everything that has your averages pack is already excellent. I extend the praise to our beloved Kvak with his E-Averages as well.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 4):
mrtools, Jedidiah, Jimmy, Shabba23

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:29 am Hi everyone, everything fine? is there a possibility to create a Dz Step Avgs Value Chart? I noticed that the chart gives good signs of countertrend if you look at the history and mark it with a -4.0 +4.0 line, for example.

Big Tkanks in advance!!
Dynamic Zone Value Chart Step Moving Average

Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
RodrigoRT7, ParallelNative, rudiarius, Krunal Gajjar, Lightningstorm7, Jimmy, Alphonse91

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:04 pm This is a dynamic zone step oma, indicator has a choice of using heiken ashi smoothed bars or regular value chart bars, the step oma has value filter and or price filters also has limited bar display, which is kind of funky, but it still seems to work as long as you don't go too low with the amount of bars.

Hello,
How do use this indicator? How do you read it?
Sorry, I am new here. I understand overvalue and undervalued price in the traditional way, but I don't know how to interpret with OMA and HeikenAshi all together with the zones.
It is detrended from Price, but when is the buy / sell signal?