"VR-Sync-Charts-Lite" to synchronize rectangles with other charts

It is an indicator that can synchronize rectangles (rectangles) in objects that can be displayed on MT4 with other charts.

If you put this indicator on a chart and display a rectangle, the rectangle will be displayed on other charts as well.

Below is an example.

There are other similar indicators, but this indicator does not require complicated settings, and it is easy to synchronize rectangles just by setting the indicator on the chart.

Other objects such as lines cannot be displayed, but I think it will be a useful tool for those who draw order blocks and support zones on charts.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Alphonse91, fxmoney
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

"I will help" that makes it fun to see the chart

This is a free content provided by Mr. Miyamoto, the creator of One-Click FX Training MAX and One-Click FX MAX .

When this indicator is displayed on a chart, an illustration of a squirrel appears as shown in the chart above, and when it falls, it hits the ground with joy, and when it rises, it changes to a sad expression.

You can also change it to an illustration that pleases when it rises in the settings.

If you set it to be happy when it moves in the direction of your position, you can relax a little.

You can also display illustrations of girls and sumo wrestlers.

Also, you can insert your own images.

I think it would be interesting to use it for a little healing while trading.

■ How to install
1) Select "Open data folder" from MT4/MT5 files.
2) Copy everything in the MQL4/MQL5 folder of this product to the MQL4/MQL5 folder.
3) Restart MT4/MT5 and open any chart.
4) Double-click the indicator "I'll help you!"
5) When the setting screen is displayed, set the parameters.
■ Product Contents
The character moves in the space on the right side of the chart.

When I look at them, I feel like they are helping me somehow.
* Of course, there is no effect at all.

If the price fluctuates in the direction that you are helping by chance, you will feel like you have had an effect.
*Of course, it's just my imagination

With parameters, you can support upwards and downwards, and you can also support in that direction when you have a position.

You can also use your own images by setting parameters.

The enclosed image uses a free image of illust STAMPO.
https://stampo.fun/

■ Setting page
Direction of price movement: Upward, downward, direction of position
Character type: There are three types: squirrel, sumo wrestler, and girl. If you want to specify a different file, select File specification.
Switching time: Set the switching time of character movement.
Ascending image file, descending image file: 2 patterns, a total of 4 images can be set for each of the top and bottom.

■ Precautions
When using this tool, please understand the performance of the tool and take your own responsibility.

■You can also use your own images such as game images and character images, so you can display characters like this. Please follow the rules and enjoy yourself.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Alphonse91
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

"My Color & Fibo Levels Final" makes object drawing easier

It is an indicator that makes it easier to draw objects such as lines, rectangles, and Fibonacci using MT4.

Lines can be easily drawn by simply clicking the icon displayed on the chart.

There are other similar inji, but you can easily change the color of this inji.
Simply click the "C" button while the object is selected and it will change to the color of the button.

There is also a button that allows you to erase all objects with one click, which is very convenient.

Recommended for those who frequently use lines and rectangles.
newbie4ever, juantrader

"testerspeed" that can adjust the speed of the strategy tester

It is an indicator that allows you to fine-tune the speed of chart movement in the "visual mode" of the MT4 strategy tester.

It is useful for testing and practicing trades using strategy testers like Manual_Backtest_Indi .

The strategy tester itself also has a speed adjustment function, but it is quite rough, and there is a big difference in speed, especially between the maximum speed "32" and the next fastest "31".

I'm sure many of you have had the experience of temporarily increasing the speed to 32 during verification, and the chart suddenly progressed.

However, with this indicator, you can fill the speed difference between 32 and 31.

As for how to use, just put this indicator in the offline chart that appears when using the strategy tester and operate it.

In the image below, the speed of the strategy tester is set to the maximum speed of 32 and the speed is adjusted with testerspeed.

Speed: The smaller the value, the slower the speed
Skip Tick: Increasing the value reduces the number of tick updates (increases speed)
Recommended for those who want to fine-tune the speed of the strategy tester and those who want to change the speed only on the chart.
Abdi, juantrader

"PABacktester V3.1" that can reproduce the price movement of the past market easily

It is an indicator that can reproduce the price movement of the past market very easily.
(Not EA)

Since it is not an EA, virtual trading is not possible, but you can see the past price movement of any currency pair / timeframe on a fixed candlestick basis without any troublesome preparation.

See how it works and how to use it.

First, specify the currency pair and timeframe at the top of the control panel.

Below that, select the date that reproduces the price movement and click "Jump" to switch the chart to the specified currency pair/time frame and date and switch to verification mode.

If you click "Skip" once here, one leg will advance.

Check "simulate scrolling" and click "play" to automatically advance your feet.

You can also display the indicator, so you can put your favorite indicator and verify it.

It is recommended for those who want to easily see past price movements.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Alphonse91, Abdi, REDntense

Re: EAs or indicators from Japanese Forex circles are posted here

With this tool, you can practice slowly even on holidays when demo trading is not possible or when trading is not being done. Charts can also be played at double speed, so you can hone your skills efficiently. You can also specify a past date, so it should be useful for verifying the past of your own trades and verifying your signal tools. You can start now and practice again and again. If you practice, you won't lose even if you lose! Try again and again to improve your skills!

There is also a high-performance version => One-click FX training MAX

easy to practice

One-click Forex training practice trading on MT4 tester charts. Transactions are easy with one-click entry and one-click payment. Click here for the overall screen configuration There is a control box for one-click FX training on the

The last one is the reporting function of the strategy tester.

I was losing from the beginning, and the graph was hopeless until the middle stage, but after that, I was able to pick up two big wins, so I ended up with a positive result. It's a practice trade, so you can watch it with a smile, but if it was a real trade, I would have left with tears in my eyes. Even if you fail in practice, the money will not disappear, so you can challenge with confidence.

In particular , the triangular display that allows you to see at a glance the profit-taking and loss-cut points of the position, and the function that allows you to synchronize and verify top bars and other currency pairs is excellent.

It has many functions that other trading tools do not have, and the price is reasonable at 8,800 yen, so this is the best trading practice tool! I personally think.

Those who want to verify using MT4 indicators
Those who want to verify while looking at other currency pairs together
Those who want a highly functional verification tool while keeping costs down if possible
Recommended for

DaffyTaffy

Attachments

eduarescobar

Re: "VR-Sync-Charts-Lite" to synchronize rectangles with other charts

[quote=honje19960321 post_id=1295490225 time=1664120727 user_id=4949395]
It is an indicator that can synchronize rectangles (rectangles) in objects that can be displayed on MT4 with other charts.

If you put this indicator on a chart and display a rectangle, the rectangle will be displayed on other charts as well.

Below is an example.

There are other similar indicators, but this indicator does not require complicated settings, and it is easy to synchronize rectangles just by setting the indicator on the chart.

Thank You, installed it, but after that... I can't see any lines or "settings' in my screen, please... could you tell me the next step?...
Thanks
These users thanked the author NewLight for the post:
Chickenspicy