InfoRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi guys, I found this thread and seems to be very interesting! Since its a huge topics with a lot of infomation, is there someone who want to explain to me the principles behind this system? Or is there any resources that I can start with in order to grasp the most relevant parts among more than one thosand of pages?

Thank you so much!
These users thanked the author hernandez for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hernandez wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:47 am Hi guys, I found this thread and seems to be very interesting! Since its a huge topics with a lot of infomation, is there someone who want to explain to me the principles behind this system? Or is there any resources that I can start with in order to grasp the most relevant parts among more than one thosand of pages?

Thank you so much!
Read the entire thread from start to finish and you'll understand
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:59 pm It is NOT rocket science.
Xard777
:D
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I will test this new version out next week as it looks awesome.
New MTF MA lines set off the 15min TF along with new Candles (courtesy of kvak) and the divide by zero errors are now fixed (courtesy of FourXXXX). Plus a brand new Semafor/ZigZag strategy (ideally for 5m & 30m trading setup).

The end Square Semafor now gives you a nice three to five-day turnaround (on average) which helps to keep you on track with your roadmap.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:54 pm I will test this new version out next week as it looks awesome.
Xard777
Xard, I love it when you keep raising the standard and quality of your trading system!! To the benefit of the trading community :)

XARD: I want everyone to hit 100% every trading day :-)
No trader left behind.

I am WITH you on that 100%! :) :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 12):
Mickey Abi, fibo7818, Jedidiah, maroka, dansmol, Hartl, Chickenspicy, XXXX, ibill, StuartWong, Musashi, TradeXtra
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT