Re: No Nonsense Forex - Indicators

asbestosman21 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:11 pm Cantaur, can you assist with making an NNFX EA for MT5?
NO will not make any EA for you. please contribute
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
SijjiN
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Trading Channel Index aka WaveTrend Oscillator

Did some research on the WaveTrend Oscillator [WT] from LazyBear, Tradingview indicator. The original indicator is called the Trading Channel Index.

My version is slightly different from LazyBear, my signal line is a Finite Impulse Response Filter compared to the original being a standard simple moving average.

I then subtract the Trading Channel Index line from the signal line to produce a color histogram. This could be improved by introducing a smoothing line to the produced histogram data.
These users thanked the author Centaur for the post:
tradd

Ogee wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:30 pm I think honje was just drawing attention to the general rule of newbies contributing before making requests, English is not first language of many posters and sometimes doesn't go through google translate very well.
Agree with u ogee & that was what i wanted to say too....... which is why i ask the guy how come he is telling people to get lost...... perhaps a misunderstanding
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Ogee wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:30 pm I think honje was just drawing attention to the general rule of newbies contributing before making requests, English is not first language of many posters and sometimes doesn't go through google translate very well.
Noted and apologies for my misunderstanding... Was under the impression "contribution" meant money, and I agree all need to contribute by sharing information as far as possible...

Even if its only leads to new ideas...
These users thanked the author Centaur for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA