Re: XU-Hybrid 5.0

Well done bro :clap: :)
You deserve :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Really appreciate your hard work for putting the XU Hybrid system together.
I will try it this week and give you my feedback.

Take care and happy trading :hug:

msbh
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:01 pm

Okay, here we go... :)

After some experimentation and testing, I am releasing version 5 of the XU-Hybrid system. The goal of this version was to introduce additional filters to the system to increase our probability of more successful trades. Hopefully, I've achieved that. However, you guys will be the judge of that ;)

Additionally, as I am a lover of power in a simple, clean and easily accessible form all components of the XU-Hybrid system can be switched on and off. You can now mix and match the system as you please to find the right combination that works for you. The button areas have been highlighted in the screenshot below.

As per the request of Josi all the indicators are now in a separate folder. Simply copy the complete "XU-Hybrid 5.0 Indicators" folder to your indicators folder. For the ATS to function correctly please copy the appropriate indicators and libraries as instructed in the ATS folder.

I have also included an extra indicators folder containing indicators that I have used in the past that may be of use to you.

So please test and provide feedback for the benefit of all the members of Forex-Station and the forex community at large.

Finally, thanks have to go to the amazing Master Coders (@mladen, @mrtools, @Xard777, @kvak, @banzai) and the members of Forex-Station that have contributed their skills, suggestions and insights. All of which has allowed me to learn, grow and give back to the trading community through the XU-Hybrid system.

So let us do it together...Changing Lives One Trade At A Time

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid 5.0.zip

These users thanked the author msbh for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, ParallelNative

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

dacanba wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:42 am I think this indicator is better than XU-semafor
As long as the lines are pink it will be bearish.
Thanks for sharing your work
Thanks for sharing this indicator. Unfortunately, this version as well as the one shared with the source code causes MT4 to lockup when changing time frames. Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have a version of this indicator that doesn't cause this problem? If so, then please post. Thanks.

global wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:49 am Thanks for sharing this indicator. Unfortunately, this version as well as the one shared with the source code causes MT4 to lockup when changing time frames. Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have a version of this indicator that doesn't cause this problem? If so, then please post. Thanks.
I found a version in this forum that works. It's ArrZZx2+Alerts.mq4 and here is the link to it: app.php/attach/file/3392909
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Jedidiah

global wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:14 pm I found a version in this forum that works. It's ArrZZx2+Alerts.mq4 and here is the link to it: app.php/attach/file/3392909
Blin wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:36 am
XARD: That's easy, Price has to break one of the ARRZZx2 lines either Up or DOWN. They are not that far apart and Price has to go somewhere.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
global
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

HELP!
I can't get 5.0 to load properly. I have loaded it on 3 different platforms, Tradersway, FXChoice, & Coinexx. The Coinexx only has 4.5 & 5.0 loaded on it.
I have re-loaded 5.0 from pg1 to all the 3 platforms with the same results.
Any help would be appreciated.

See attached: It looks like some files were loaded and then deleted. 5.0 template didn't leave ANY files on the chart,

traderduke wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:07 pm HELP!
I can't get 5.0 to load properly. I have loaded it on 3 different platforms, Tradersway, FXChoice, & Coinexx. The Coinexx only has 4.5 & 5.0 loaded on it.
I have re-loaded 5.0 from pg1 to all the 3 platforms with the same results.
Any help would be appreciated.

See attached: It looks like some files were loaded and then deleted. 5.0 template didn't leave ANY files on the chart,
read the instructions...
viewtopic.php?p=1295489998#p1295489998